Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For transparency: I was on a work call earlier and couldnt answer, but I did get a phone call and texts from Teslashields. It was followed up with an automated text (I think it was a text) stating "shipment has started and a tracking # will be sent shortly".

I'm hopeful and holding out that this will all work out in a positive manner.

Nope.. asked them to cancel it on the 16th and I get this response “I can’t becUse your order is being processed and is about to be sent out to you.” It’s been a week and still getting the same generic response of it’s still being processed. I will most likely open up a case with paypal today its not sent out EOD
Just fulfilled your order. You should’ve received an automated email confirming shipment

For transparency: I was on a work call earlier and couldnt answer, but I did get a phone call and texts from Teslashields. It was followed up with an automated text (I think it was a text) stating "shipment has started and a tracking # will be sent shortly".

I'm hopeful and holding out that this will all work out in a positive manner.
Dang lucky you. I'm still waiting been checking emails and login to their website daily. Hope it works out though, I would hate to have to cancel after all this time waiting. But the LDCRS is about to release theirs as well. I guess that's my fallback plan.

Everyone, I am manually fulfilling each order and should take me a few hours. If you would like your order fulfilled immediately, send me your order number and I’ll get it done right now!
I'm sure everyone who has been waiting months and months wants their orders filled immediately I know I do, but how about just filling the orders in the order received rather than pandering to the squeaky wheels, and pissing off the people who are being more quietly patient!!

Reactions: ucsdsig
I'm sure everyone who has been waiting months and months wants their orders filled immediately I know I do, but how about just filling the orders in the order received rather than pandering to the squeaky wheels, and pissing off the people who are being more quietly patient!!
Agreed! I am currently fulfilling orders as received and an assistant plugging in any requests i see here. Everyone is getting their order sent out around the same time so it really does not make a difference.

Agreed! I am currently fulfilling orders as received and an assistant plugging in any requests i see here. Everyone is getting their order sent out around the same time so it really does not make a difference.
As you've admitted someone (your assistant) is prioritizing the orders asked for on here then I'm going to ask that you fill order #1261 (early April) immediately.

Crappy way to fill your orders, but why should sit passively by while you have someone prioritize the people asking on here, I may as well take advantage!