Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received today. Some creases from shipping, especially on the driver side 😕, but all in all good shape. Will report back after putting them in the car later today.

B06EF48B-5590-490F-B49C-C1F164CA4077.jpeg

Reactions: AlexHung
I ordered a few samples from the factory and they did have a similar crease. It will eventually settle once you place it in your car and continue to use it. I personally used an iron and a steamer and didn’t work but it did work after I installed it and used it for some time. I have also had a customer also put it in the sun and it has worked for them. Please keep me and @TShieldDesigns posted.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Here are some photos of the mats in my car. There is considerable gap between the mat and the front seat foot. I suspect it may be because I got sent the 2020 version (even though I emailed TeslaShield and they replied that it has been resolved and switched to 2021 version). The rear one fits pretty well. I am pretty happy with the quality. The gap in the front mat doesn't bother me. I know others may not be happy.

IMG_1404.pngIMG_1405.pngIMG_1402.pngIMG_1403.pngIMG_1406.pngIMG_1407.png

Here are some photos of the mats in my car. There is considerable gap between the mat and the front seat foot. I suspect it may be because I got sent the 2020 version (even though I emailed TeslaShield and they replied that it has been resolved and switched to 2021 version). The rear one fits pretty well. I am pretty happy with the quality. The gap in the front mat doesn't bother me. I know others may not be happy.

View attachment 690130View attachment 690131View attachment 690132View attachment 690133View attachment 690134View attachment 690135
Well I’d return them, if it’s their error they should pay the shipping back

And potentially wait another 2 months? No thanks. I'm fine with that gap. I'd return them only if they send a new set to me first, then I'll return afterward.
I went to put the driver side on, but I don't see the gap. I think maybe I got the new model? I only see a small gap on the right side. And I think the crease on the driver side mat is supposed to be there. It's harder to see at night, I'll take a look tomorrow again and I need to vacuum the floor then I'll put the rest of the mat on and take some brighter photo tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210730_201335.jpg
    20210730_201335.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210730_201322.jpg
    20210730_201322.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: AlexHung
Get your self some china mats from Alibaba. 14 days or less and 100.00 I’m sorry that you had this experience they absolutely should take care of it or pay the consequences of a charge back or a full return assuming it’s their fault. I wanted to order from them but I saw how they were running their business

View attachment 690130View attachment 690131View attachment 690132View attachment 690133View attachment 690134View attachment 690135
I'll need to talk to our fulfillment company. They may just have been confused, or did we already talk to you about this issue? I do recall someone receiving the wrong mats with 2020 instead of 21 due to a fulfillment request error. If that was you, I believe we already sent your replacements out.

Pm/email me if this wasn't you!

Last edited: