Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once all our current orders are finished shipping I can work with Jason to update the website to be a lot smarter with the preorder system.
We also now have free capital (now that we know the inventory didn't catch fire on the pacific or anything) to actually invest in a properly functioning site and starting production wave 2
Take a stroll through the thread. Its bad optics, Ill give you a starting list.

1) Fake stock counts on your website.
2) Complaining about your website and its design.
3) Continually slipping delivery dates
4) Product sku changes resulting in duplicate orders, canceled orders, reissued orders
5) Blaming each other for problems with fulfillment
6) Blaming the fulfillment company for issues, which sure seems more of an issue with the above.
7) Jason out here fulfilling orders which supposedly he wasnt supposed to be doing and he did it wrong. Then went on vacation? Are there even two people?
8) Ton of people on facebook ads also wondering where their mats are?

Im not the first person to criticize you, Im sure I wont be the last. Until you get stuff sorted, I would not order from you guys, Good luck
Well stated, @zikronix . You certainly won't be the last to criticize @TShieldDesigns. I will add point #9 to your list: bragging about having "free capital to actually invest in a properly functioning site and starting production wave 2". That "free capital" is money you have taken from us months ago, and instead of using it to fulfill our orders as you have repeatedly promised, you are now going to use it to improve your website? Yikes...

Am I safe to assume the 3rd row won't be ready anytime soon? The "promised" date when I ordered the mat back in April is 30-45 days after. Somewhere along this 20-page thread, it is also mentioned to be scheduled for Q3' 2021. What is the realistic date we are looking at? The "capital" that you received shall be used to fulfill the outstanding orders but not to reinvent your website, right? For me, I just need a realistic date from TeslaShields on my 3rd row. That's all.

@TShieldDesigns : I've placed an order for 1 set of 7-seater mat. Somehow through your logistic mess, you've sent me 2 sets of the same mat. If you are not Jason, feel free to PM me how do you want your second set back. If you are Jason, just leave me alone with your sassiness responses and your company's broken promises.

As you can tell, I am beyond frustrated and fed-up with unrealistic dates that was promised when we literally "kickstart" your company. I admire you going all out with us, but certain personnel with sassy responses and blaming each others on the forum will not do it for all of us.

Same here. Can we please get some clarification on what the 7 seater trunk mat will look like?
I ended up just cancelling the 7 seater trunk and frunk mat. They refunded me right away. I can’t get a straight answer about when that might come out, only that they will start developing it soon. When I preordered, production was supposed to start in May. It’s now August and it hasn’t been developed? Ridiculous. Maybe I will purchase in the future once they are actually available but for now, I don’t want my money being used to fix their website.

Reading through this thread gave me confidence in ordering all-weather mats directly from Tesla LOL. Good luck to those that pre-ordered...
Haha! I was one of the folks who pre ordered a 7 seat option. Although they “shipped” the 5 seat and waiting for the third row option to become available, I don’t plan on using them after seeing some of the photos in thread. I placed an order for TuxMat last and they already shipped then mats (scheduled delivery is this Friday).

Well stated, @zikronix . You certainly won't be the last to criticize @TShieldDesigns. I will add point #9 to your list: bragging about having "free capital to actually invest in a properly functioning site and starting production wave 2". That "free capital" is money you have taken from us months ago, and instead of using it to fulfill our orders as you have repeatedly promised, you are now going to use it to improve your website? Yikes...
Actually, it's the money left over (the very very limited money left over) and any additional capital raised (ie out of our own pockets) once we finish fulfilling all of the wave 1 preorders. I personally placed over $30,000 of extra capital out of my pocket and into our reserves account to insure that wave 1 orders were fulfilled (even in case of an outlandish probably that we needed to reorder the entire inventory in case our container suffered a full loss somehow). I am sorry you believe that because we produced floor mats for wave 1, that we are somehow not allowed to use any net benefits from the sales of wave 1 preorders to improve our processes or website. Not sure exactly why that is something negative to you.

We do not touch wave 2 preorder profit until after wave 2 preorders are fulfilled. We do not use funds from preorder 2 to fund anything but the production of preorder 2. If you believe that less than 200 wave 2 pre-orders directly finances all 1000+ units we are producing for wave 2, I will say that you are being too presumptuous. We are putting our own money and profit into wave 2 to actually start production. This is apparently terrible to you?

Am I safe to assume the 3rd row won't be ready anytime soon? The "promised" date when I ordered the mat back in April is 30-45 days after. Somewhere along this 20-page thread, it is also mentioned to be scheduled for Q3' 2021. What is the realistic date we are looking at? The "capital" that you received shall be used to fulfill the outstanding orders but not to reinvent your website, right? For me, I just need a realistic date from TeslaShields on my 3rd row. That's all.

@TShieldDesigns : I've placed an order for 1 set of 7-seater mat. Somehow through your logistic mess, you've sent me 2 sets of the same mat. If you are not Jason, feel free to PM me how do you want your second set back. If you are Jason, just leave me alone with your sassiness responses and your company's broken promises.

As you can tell, I am beyond frustrated and fed-up with unrealistic dates that was promised when we literally "kickstart" your company. I admire you going all out with us, but certain personnel with sassy responses and blaming each others on the forum will not do it for all of us.
The 3rd row was promised by me (the guy creating the designs and working with out factories) in the 3rd quarter time frame. I am not sure who told you otherwise, but they were grossly incorrect. Can you please email me directly with your order numbers so that I can look into your issue. Also thank you for understanding what I am doing here. I originally had zero intention of being an active participant of this forum (I have many other responsibilities to the company, none involving marketing), but I owed it to everyone to get the correct information out.

I believe that to counter the lack of transparency and incorrect information provided before the point that I stepped in, I must open up everything to the members on here. If anyone is interested, I can even do a breakdown on our costs and profits if people are interested about where the money is going and coming from.

I ended up just cancelling the 7 seater trunk and frunk mat. They refunded me right away. I can’t get a straight answer about when that might come out, only that they will start developing it soon. When I preordered, production was supposed to start in May. It’s now August and it hasn’t been developed? Ridiculous. Maybe I will purchase in the future once they are actually available but for now, I don’t want my money being used to fix their website.
I have no idea who said the 3rd row production would start in May. I was just wrapping up the other floor mats with higher priority and hadn't even sat down to start looking at the 3rd row yet.

Last edited:
Actually, it's the money left over (the very very limited money left over) and any additional capital raised (ie out of our own pockets) once we finish fulfilling all of the wave 1 preorders. I am sorry you believe that because we produced floor mats for wave 1, that we are somehow not allowed to use any net benefits from the sales of wave 1 preorders to improve our processes or website. Not sure exactly why that is something negative to you.

It is negative because you are not fulfilling your "Wave 1" orders in a timely manner. While I wait, at first patiently, and now completely at the end of my rope with you, for my order to see you bragging about "free capital" and "website improvements" is infuriating. You took $300+ of my money 3 months ago with a promise of shipment of all items in June. Use your free capital to make your current customers happy, not to lure future customers into your web of lies more efficiently.

We do not touch wave 2 preorder profit until after wave 2 preorders are fulfilled. We do not use funds from preorder 2 to fund anything but the production of preorder 2. If you believe that less than 200 wave 2 pre-orders directly finances all 1000+ units we are producing for wave 2, I will say that you are being too presumptuous. We are putting our own money and profit into wave 2 to actually start production. This is apparently terrible to you?

I could not care less about the mechanics of your funding, where your money comes from, how many units you are producing, or who has what responsibility within your organization. What is terrible is that you are wasting all of our time discussing this rather than getting my orders filled as promised.

I have no idea who said the 3rd row production would start in May. I was just wrapping up the other floor mats with higher priority.
The screen shot shows my original order which claims the 7-seater floor mats would SHIP in May, and that the 7-seater trunk mats would begin PRODUCTION in May. But rather than fill this order as promised you waited ten weeks only to cancel the order for "Reason: customer". I did not cancel this order, YOU did. And I have not been refunded for it, nor have I received any portion of it. Now we are told that you will ship the third row of the 7-seater floor mats in the "3rd quarter time frame". Well, guess what? The 3rd quarter is here! And has been for 5 weeks! And I am still waiting for the first and second row.

Enough. Refund my credit card NOW, delete my account, and let me never hear from or about "Tesla Shields" again.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.42.31 AM.png

It is negative because you are not fulfilling your "Wave 1" orders in a timely manner. While I wait, at first patiently, and now completely at the end of my rope with you, for my order to see you bragging about "free capital" and "website improvements" is infuriating. You took $300+ of my money 3 months ago with a promise of shipment of all items in June. Use your free capital to make your current customers happy, not to lure future customers into your web of lies more efficiently.

I could not care less about the mechanics of your funding, where your money comes from, how many units you are producing, or who has what responsibility within your organization. What is terrible is that you are wasting all of our time discussing this rather than getting my orders filled as promised.

The screen shot shows my original order which claims the 7-seater floor mats would SHIP in May, and that the 7-seater trunk mats would begin PRODUCTION in May. But rather than fill this order as promised you waited ten weeks only to cancel the order for "Reason: customer". I did not cancel this order, YOU did. And I have not been refunded for it, nor have I received any portion of it. Now we are told that you will ship the third row of the 7-seater floor mats in the "3rd quarter time frame". Well, guess what? The 3rd quarter is here! And has been for 5 weeks! And I am still waiting for the first and second row.

Enough. Refund my credit card NOW, delete my account, and let me never hear from or about "Tesla Shields" again.

View attachment 691652

Hi Freddy,

I am confused. It says order cancelled, but you are saying you weren't fulfilled. Did you reach out to me? Did you simply not get your money refunded after cancelling? I am not exactly sure what you are asking me to do here, but I will check your order number now and see what's going on.

@TShieldDesigns

---
On Apr 26, 2021, at 19:45, Jason Stein wrote: Orders are shipping out end of this month! The third row section will be sent separately as those are currently in development. Third row will be sent out 30-45 days later.
---
On Jul 21, 2021, at 15:03, Jason Stein wrote: Hi orders are currently being processed at our warehouse and are shipping out the end of this week/early next week. You will receive an automated email with tracking number once they’re sent out.
---
On Jul 28, 2021, at 15:03, Jason Stein wrote: It was never promised we are trying to get orders out as soon as possible...

What I read from the email at the time of ordering is orders are shipping out end of April AND the 3rd row will ship around the end of May or early June.

What I get from asking for a tracking:
A response that I deem unprofessional/sassy when I ask for a tracking number. I understand your logistic issues but you also need to see it from our perspective of getting broken promises.

I am ending the conversation and my frustration here as-is. I'm not looking to blame anyone, but I need to know a realistic date of the rest of my order.

@TShieldDesigns

---
On Apr 26, 2021, at 19:45, Jason Stein wrote: Orders are shipping out end of this month! The third row section will be sent separately as those are currently in development. Third row will be sent out 30-45 days later.
---
On Jul 21, 2021, at 15:03, Jason Stein wrote: Hi orders are currently being processed at our warehouse and are shipping out the end of this week/early next week. You will receive an automated email with tracking number once they’re sent out.
---
On Jul 28, 2021, at 15:03, Jason Stein wrote: It was never promised we are trying to get orders out as soon as possible...

What I read from the email at the time of ordering is orders are shipping out end of April AND the 3rd row will ship around the end of May or early June.

A response that I deem unprofessional/sassy when I ask for a tracking number. I understand your logistic issues but you also need to see it from our perspective of getting broken promises.

I am ending the conversation and my frustration here as-is. I'm not looking to blame anyone, but I need to know a realistic date of the rest of my order.
Welp, Jason Stein is ..... wrong. I have people asking me why I keep saying Jason was messing up and why I am being hard on him. Here's a literal quote of him being wrong repeatedly. Anyways, I'm here to fix any issues made.

@OnlyOnly0613 , what would you like me to do. I can give you a full refund, partial refund for the 3rd row, just let me know and I will get this done properly for you.

Last edited:
@TShieldDesigns

---
---
---

@tshields Care to explain to the class?

I chose your company from the get-go because of the rare customer service you provided and your response time was almost immediate. What do we get in return? As days went by with slipping deadlines, it seems like we were in your Kickstarter campaign. It's always Jason, huh?! Be realistic with us, will the 3rd row be shipping in the near future (Q3 2021) from your words? Q3 ends September 30, 2021.

I will pay for the stuff I've ordered. I am not asking for a refund (yet) but I do want transparency from you. I have received 1 set yesterday throughout your logistic/communication mess. The second set is out for delivery today as of this post. Please tell me how should I handle this?

Last edited:
I have no idea who said the 3rd row production would start in May. I was just wrapping up the other floor mats with higher priority and hadn't even sat down to start looking at the 3rd row yet.
I have the same screenshot as the guy the above. It showed very clearly on the website that production would start in May. Are you still on track to ship the 3rd row by the end of Q3? If not, what is the partial refund amount you are offering?

Hi Freddy,

I am confused.
You're confused? Imagine how I feel.

It says order cancelled, but you are saying you weren't fulfilled. Did you reach out to me?

Who, exactly, are you? Someone named "Jason Stein" has been stringing me along for months, promising shipments "soon" "in a couple of weeks", canceling orders without my knowledge, etc. The only thing that happened in a timely manner was your company charging my credit card, for an order I made under the pretense that it would be shipped in June at the latest.

Did you simply not get your money refunded after cancelling?

I simply did not.

I am not exactly sure what you are asking me to do here.

Did you not read the end of my previous post? It states very clearly what I am asking you to do here:
"Refund my credit card NOW, delete my account, and let me never hear from or about "Tesla Shields" again."

Are you still unsure of what I expect at this point?

I chose your company from the get-go because of the rare customer service you provided and your response time was almost immediate. What do we get in return? As days goes by with slipping deadlines, it seems like we are in your Kickstarter campaign. It's always Jason, huh?! Be realistic with us, will the 3rd row be shipping in the near future (Q3 2021) from your words? Q3 ends September 30, 2021.

I will pay for the stuff I've ordered. I am not asking for a refund (yet) but I do want transparency from you. I have received 1 set yesterday throughout your logistic/communication mess. The second set is out for delivery today as of this post. Please tell me how should I handle this?
Yes, I have strong belief in production on the 3rd rows starting in that timeframe barring any major issues.
I have the same screenshot as the guy the above. It showed very clearly on the website that production would start in May. Are you still on track to ship the 3rd row by the end of Q3? If not, what is the partial refund amount you are offering?
The 3rd row mat wasn't going to be amazingly expensive so it's not like you're going to receive a huge refund on the preorder, but we can come up with a fair discount based off of not ordering the 3rd row.

You're confused? Imagine how I feel.

Who, exactly, are you? Someone named "Jason Stein" has been stringing me along for months, promising shipments "soon" "in a couple of weeks", canceling orders without my knowledge, etc. The only thing that happened in a timely manner was your company charging my credit card, for an order I made under the pretense that it would be shipped in June at the latest.

I simply did not.

Did you not read the end of my previous post? It states very clearly what I am asking you to do here:
"Refund my credit card NOW, delete my account, and let me never hear from or about "Tesla Shields" again."

Are you still unsure of what I expect at this point?
I am not Jason. I think we just spoke via Email.

Okay fair enough, I can issue you a refund.

Yes, I have strong belief in production on the 3rd rows starting in that timeframe barring any major issues.

I'm not going to add more fuel to the fire. Fair enough at this point. We will see if your words will hold truth for Q3 on the 3rd row.

Please look up the following orders...
ORDER 1992 is CANCELLED in your system but it is fulfilled in the warehouse with shipment number 33000000341.
ORDER 2363 is ACTIVE in your system, it is fulfilled and out for delivery today. It should be sitting on my porch until I get home.

As I mentioned, I ordered one set, will pay for one set, and expecting one set. Please tell me what do you want me to do with the second set?