Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am with you on this, the bold letter “ships October” was not there when I placed my order (wave 2).
Absolutely, most definitely WAS NOT there..

B4719F55-F396-41A2-BE59-6AD9A259E269.jpeg

Absolutely, most definitely WAS NOT there..

View attachment 692476
I should’ve clarified. We added ships in October on the title of the trunk and frunk mats around a month ago. We removed august ship on the title of the floor mats around that time if not some time earlier. But we had in the description Delivers on October since before @Jryan3 placed his pre-order. Also, to answer everyone’s question, we set the pre-orders as draft so it won’t be visible on our site as our pre-order program is suspended for the time being
E9F039E1-43F6-49FB-A53F-C55D853850EF.png

Attachments

• C1DFC88E-B2B4-4017-BC77-84838919F0AF.jpeg
    C1DFC88E-B2B4-4017-BC77-84838919F0AF.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 50
i agree. still on the fence on which mats to buy. (model y hasnt arrived yet).

this has been by far the most entertaining thread on this forum.
Me too. Still waiting on my Y as well. I like the look of all the MAXpider look alike mats but from the pics I keep seeing here in the forum they look more grey than I’d like them to be. I want them to be black.

I think the right thing to do will be either to convert all pre-orders to current orders and anyone who can't get fulfilled will be given a full refund. We will still make our next wave and throw out pre-arrival discounts as they are on the way, just not the kind of discounts given for the preorder system. Everyone cool with that? I think this is the best way to solve the issues at hand.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Doc_Holliday
Hi, all! Brand new Model 3 owner (LOVE my Dual Motor AWD Long Range), and first time posting on TMC (been reading all I can... what a smart and educated community).

Wanted to share that I spent WEEKS –while waiting for my M3 to be built and delivered– researching mats. I'm insanely particular about products, and research things like this for FAR too many hours (it's embarrassing, but feels good to confess it), and I'm rarely, if ever, truly satisfied. I can honestly say the TeslaShields mats that just arrived are better than anything I have found, seen, read about or encountered through fellow Tesla friends; they're even better than they appear on their website, and in the pictures and videos in reviews.

Their color (much darker/better match to the black interior footwells), build quality, fit, lack of odd smell and goofy logos, thickness, sound dampening and most of all customer service have made me a super satisfied customer... enough to actually create a TMC account and write this review. Seriously love the way the TeslaShield mats look and feel... they really enhance the overall look of my Model 3, and are easily washed / dry well.

To the valid points about the crease on the rear mat, I gently folded it back the other way from how it was shipped, and set heavy books (case of water, beer or similar could work) on the edges overnight, and they were flattened and fine by morning. The crease seems to diminish/resolve with folding it back on itself, or letting it sit flat in the car for a day or so.

I HIGHLY recommend, and honestly love, the TeslaShield mats.

Hope this review helps!

Reactions: tshields
I think the right thing to do will be either to convert all pre-orders to current orders and anyone who can't get fulfilled will be given a full refund. We will still make our next wave and throw out pre-arrival discounts as they are on the way, just not the kind of discounts given for the preorder system. Everyone cool with that? I think this is the best way to solve the issues at hand.
I think you need to give everyone the option of keeping their pre-order if you can’t fulfill them. That’d be effed up if we waited this long, and then cancel/refund, then have to re-order at a higher price.

Reactions: Brittanyp7447
I think you need to give everyone the option of keeping their pre-order if you can’t fulfill them. That’d be effed up if we waited this long, and then cancel/refund, then have to re-order at a higher price.
Yes we will do that, but please note that wave 2 orders were only up in late june to july. There shouldn't be anyone who preordered wave 2 for more than a couple weeks.

Reactions: Brittanyp7447