Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, do you guys plan to have any giveaway's?

If so how can we enter?
GREAT QUESTION! Yes we are planning on doing some giveaways. There are two ways to win. 1: I will be making a riddle on our bi weekly thread and first x amount of people that pm me the correct answer wins! 2: if you have a social media channel (especially youtube) we do small amounts of giveaway in exchange for your honest review. The second method all depends on the content/real followers most of the time we do those for a discount but sometimes we do a giveaway for that method.

• Informative
Reactions: MBx4
I just wanted to say that I got my front and second row mats in and as far as I’m concerned they’re wonderful. Yes, I agree there are a few gaps here and there but overall, they’re very good and I also believe with a little cajoling, I could get them to be even better. I am especially satisfied that there isn’t any kind of boorish marketing plastered all over them and they just look classy and very functional. Can’t wait to finish the entire set whenever the rest of the 7 seater set comes in.

I just wanted to say that I got my front and second row mats in and as far as I’m concerned they’re wonderful. Yes, I agree there are a few gaps here and there but overall, they’re very good and I also believe with a little cajoling, I could get them to be even better. I am especially satisfied that there isn’t any kind of boorish marketing plastered all over them and they just look classy and very functional. Can’t wait to finish the entire set whenever the rest of the 7 seater set comes in.
Guys I'm getting final samples of the third row being sent shortly along with frunk replacements! I will share it with everyone as soon as I get it which should be in 2-3 weeks! Hopefully there aren't any copy cats lurking but even if there are its too late for them :p

We should go into full production with those once they get mine and your stamp of approval when I test them out. Im taking y'all on a ride into our process 🚗

Guys I'm getting final samples of the third row being sent shortly along with frunk replacements! I will share it with everyone as soon as I get it which should be in 2-3 weeks! Hopefully there aren't any copy cats lurking but even if there are its too late for them :p

We should go into full production with those once they get mine and your stamp of approval when I test them out. Im taking y'all on a ride into our process 🚗
im excited for this... you are one of a few vendors im keeping my tabs on for the 3rd row seats.

finally got my car last week, so timing will be a big factor for me now...

im excited for this... you are one of a few vendors im keeping my tabs on for the 3rd row seats.

finally got my car last week, so timing will be a big factor for me now...
Im having two final samples of the model y trunk mat being sent to me. One is being sent to @zikronix and the other is being sent to bearded Tesla guy. Third row mat samples are also being sent to me and those same people will try it out. Stay tuned!

Reposting it here. I have the 7 seaters trunk and frunk mat preordered back in May, order #1532, I noticed you changed the spec and have a new sku. Are you going to modify my order with the new spec because the old spec no longer exists in your website or how does it work?

Reactions: mcsenerd
Reposting it here. I have the 7 seaters trunk and frunk mat preordered back in May, order #1532, I noticed you changed the spec and have a new sku. Are you going to modify my order with the new spec because the old spec no longer exists in your website or how does it work?
For those that have pre ordered, we are waiting for the trunk to be developed in the same texture as the rest of the mats (3D texture) the ones we have now are a smooth texture and does not match the texture of the rest of the mats. These got out of the development phase and the 3D ones should finish in a couple of weeks!

Do you guys offer returns for issues? my passenger side has big gaps on the side as well as the top of the mat wont go down towards the floor due to how it was shipped. I've tried leaving it out in the sun as well as hitting it with a heat gun to try and mold it and haven't had any luck.