Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,
I am pleased to say that we are the first company to carry options for the 7 seater. We have received our final samples of our Model Y 7 seater third row and Model Y 7 seater trunk! Tesla Model Y 2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats (7 seater) *Back-Order October Production*
These are available as back order now and will be produced in October with deliveries to commence in November/December
View attachment 712515
We also just tested version I of our model y 7 seater trunk and they fit quite well! I will be sending a set of both to @zilkronix and bearded Tesla guy for a review.

In the meantime, you can check them out here:Tesla Model Y 2021 Trunk and Frunk Mats (7 seater) Version I *Back Order: September 2021 Production*
Let me know your thoughts?
Are the original 7 seater floor mat orders getting the 3rd row floor mat in November/December also? Original order 1531, replacement order 1960. Just double checking here.

Are the original 7 seater floor mat orders getting the 3rd row floor mat in November/December also? Original order 1531, replacement order 1960. Just double checking here.
Original 7 seater floor mat orders will be getting the third row AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. As soon as they are about to arrive at our warehouse we will be fulfilling original 7 seater customers first. We have so many that we will also start a program where those people who received the first two rows will be able to request their third row if it wasn’t already automatically sent to them. Those who just purchased the 7 seater recently will have the choice to have their first two rows fulfilled when this current batch of model y and 3 mats arrive (1-2 weeks). I am expecting an update later tonight and will make a new thread, send out an email to every customer, and post a link on my site to make sure everyone is on the same page with me. If anyone has any suggestions let me know and will be much appreciated. Thank you everyone for your patience and I am looking forward to updating everyone in the next day.

Reactions: tempest2001
Since you are not answering multiple emails or the Paypal dispute, I will ask you here to cancel and refund order 2849.
its already been done. Did you try to reach the phone number that's plastered on my site? We receive thousands of emails a day and occasionally miss a few. We ask that for customers to call/text if they don't receive an immediate email response.

Best floor mats on market. Jason and his team always delivers!!!

Attachments

• F981345B-7C67-40C6-809E-6CFA7D96B7BA.jpeg
    F981345B-7C67-40C6-809E-6CFA7D96B7BA.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 71
  • C5D55D73-2F25-4FAA-8812-D8ABA7CAEE2A.jpeg
    C5D55D73-2F25-4FAA-8812-D8ABA7CAEE2A.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 54
  • A9B53F7A-630E-4761-96E5-5A6320C0051E.jpeg
    A9B53F7A-630E-4761-96E5-5A6320C0051E.jpeg
    707 KB · Views: 51
its already been done. Did you try to reach the phone number that's plastered on my site? We receive thousands of emails a day and occasionally miss a few. We ask that for customers to call/text if they don't receive an immediate email response.
How convenient it came in yesterday AFTER I posted here. I also text messaged with no response except the polite autoreply "I'll be right with you!". Your phone number goes straight to voicemail. Call me stupid without calling me stupid.

How convenient it came in yesterday AFTER I posted here. I also text messaged with no response except the polite autoreply "I'll be right with you!". Your phone number goes straight to voicemail. Call me stupid without calling me stupid.
I do not use an auto responder and I do not see any calls from you what do ever. Regardless all phone calls are returned immediately so I’m not sure what you mean and my phone hardly ever goes straight to voicemail. We have been getting quite a few refunds so it takes some time to get to everyone but we refunded you before you sent out a post.

Last edited: