Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have just received word this morning from our transportation partners that we have to reschedule delivery at our warehouse/shipping center for Wednesday.
Based off how the site looks and reading through the threads here, do you only place orders once you get 200? I'm interested but with the way my kids are, i need something that I install as soon as I accept delivery.

200 is our limit of that price. Once we get over 200 orders the price goes up. We have two options for mats on our website, pre orders and standard. Pre orders are expected to deliver October. Standard is within a couple of weeks. We have already sold out of model y 5 seater revised and our 7 seater option. Right now for the model y revised and 7 seater we are only doing pre order ie. slated for October delivery. FYI we are still on track for a Wednesday inventory delivery to our warehouse. Next step is that they get packed up and sent for delivery. I will be sending out an email update to all of our customers and a new thread on Tesla Motor Club on/by Thursday. Stay tuned!
Based off how the site looks and reading through the threads here, do you only place orders once you get 200? I'm interested but with the way my kids are, i need something that I install as soon as I accept delivery.

Reactions: danderson404
I just ordered some of these but am already having second thoughts after finding this thread. They look great, but it feels like waiting for my Model 3 all over again, only their…floor mats. Hopefully they actually arrive. My wife thinks I got scammed.
I was excited about the way these mats looked. However, after reading all the comments I am worried as well. I see many missed timelines and other small things that make me wonder if they will have the ability to support any customer issues. I hope everyone gets their mats soon and they are successful. But, these might not be for me.

I was excited about the way these mats looked. However, after reading all the comments I am worried as well. I see many missed timelines and other small things that make me wonder if they will have the ability to support any customer issues. I hope everyone gets their mats soon and they are successful. But, these might not be for me.
I would like to announce that all inventory and orders have reached the fulfillment center! According to their team, all that’s next is for every order to be accounted for and pieced together. Orders should be ready to be shipped out shortly!

Last edited: