Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates on these? Guessing the ship made it, anyone receive domestic tracking information? Thanks!
I received an email this morning stating that our shipment has made it to customs and it is going through processing. No specific ETA on this because well, it's customs. Also, the port of LA is pretty busy so it could be 24 hours or even a week. I will update everyone as soon as I get news from my shipper or the customs brokers! Tomorrow is my birthday so I might not being too available but if big news comes in I will of course drop my cake and update everyone asap. This shipment arriving is basically my birthday present and that's pretty cool.

I received an email this morning stating that our shipment has made it to customs and it is going through processing. No specific ETA on this because well, it's customs. Also, the port of LA is pretty busy so it could be 24 hours or even a week. I will update everyone as soon as I get news from my shipper or the customs brokers! Tomorrow is my birthday so I might not being too available but if big news comes in I will of course drop my cake and update everyone asap. This shipment arriving is basically my birthday present and that's pretty cool.

Thank you for all the transparency. Understood a lot of it right now is out of your control, but always appreciate the updates. Also Happy Birthday

I've pre-ordered mine in February and was hoping to get them by next winter /s
Jokes aside, I was just wondering... Did we get to the point where they'd ship out?
Good timing. Our shipping agent texted me less than 20 minutes ago that the shipment has been released from port and that she will confirm with me shortly with regards to earliest pick up window. All we need to do now is hire a truck to get everything to salt lake.

Reactions: tempest2001
Yes. Then off to canada where our real fulfillment center is. From which we ship to mexico to save import fees and then from there it goes to la where our shipping department is located. 5-6 months tops!

😏
So I am trying to get us out of LA on friday, which means we'd have our stuff arriving around the 6th of July in SLC due to the holiday. Hopefully start shipping out that week.

Working with our LA warehouse to see if they'll let us pick up in such short notice. Fingers crossed!
Edit: As of 9am, we have confirmed a pick up window on friday from the LA warehouse to Salt lake. ETA in SLC is July 9th.
These are the earliest days I could arrange and I had to take a higher priced option to do it, but that doesn't matter.
WE DID IT!(?)

Last edited:
So I am trying to get us out of LA on friday, which means we'd have our stuff arriving around the 6th of July in SLC due to the holiday. Hopefully start shipping out that week.

Working with our LA warehouse to see if they'll let us pick up in such short notice. Fingers crossed!
Edit: As of 9am, we have confirmed a pick up window on friday from the LA warehouse to Salt lake. ETA in SLC is July 9th.
These are the earliest days I could arrange and I had to take a higher priced option to do it, but that doesn't matter.
WE DID IT!(?)
Awesome!

WE DID IT!(?)
once they hit your SLC warehouse do you know roughly the timeline until we start seeing em?

WE DID IT!(?)
Awesome, can't wait to get them and try them.

I just ordered some of these but am already having second thoughts after finding this thread. They look great, but it feels like waiting for my Model 3 all over again, only their…floor mats. Hopefully they actually arrive. My wife thinks I got scammed.

Reactions: _bgd_