Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I manually replaced that this morning. It was assigned the wrong sku and sent to a "backorder" list.
It is shipping tomorrow.
View attachment 688928

This was manually reuploaded by me this morning. It was not correctly matched. It will ship out tomorrow according to the internal system.View attachment 688927

Yours wasn't uploaded at all. Just manually did it and it is showing in the system already. Should ship tomorrow as well.

View attachment 688926
Thanks, much appreciated!

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
I ordered the pre-order 7 seater for August ship, order #1458. How confident are you shipping them in August? Are we going to get front and second row first?
We're pretty confident they will be out in august. I have already arranged a reserve amount to release in case we miss the august deadline, I also disabled preorders for now to ensure we don't get overloaded again.

Last edited:
I think the trunk/frunk mat for 7 seaters are still in their development phase based on the last message I saw. Only floor mats being sent this round for the preordered people. Unless I'm mistaken, and I also have that preordered as well. If it comes together great news too.
I am so confused. I ordered 7 seater mats and 7 seater frunk/trunk. That should be what I’m getting. I did see the message that the 7 seater frunk is coming later. I’m confused that it looks like we are getting 5 seater frunk/trunk and that they may be offering 7 seater in the future? They offered 7 seater frunk/trunk when I ordered back in May.

Attachments

• E2E520CF-7C4E-43BB-BF1E-463D5A93B47E.jpeg
    E2E520CF-7C4E-43BB-BF1E-463D5A93B47E.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 54
I’m totally confused. I pre-ordered (order number 1080) in February a set of floor mats for a 2021 5 seater Y and been patient till today.
I don’t want to skip the line and jump ahead of anyone but I see newer order being shipped out and I’m still waiting for a tracking number.
What exactly is going on?