Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today and i also have those creases :/
We're going to need to discuss options on how to minimize creasing in their packaging. Until this order we were shipping preboxed mats. Some improvements to be made for sure! We decided to go with unboxed bulk mats because of the excess carbon footprint of the mats being 3x more volume boxed than unboxed. Growing pains but completely fixable.

Last edited:
Reactions: tshields
And potentially wait another 2 months? No thanks. I'm fine with that gap. I'd return them only if they send a new set to me first, then I'll return afterward.
I see your order was mistakenly made into a Model Y original at fulfillment by Jason.
I'll go ahead and send you the revised version. Please be aware that we do have a reserve of the revised mats to account for any issues, so no 2 month wait here. If anyone has an issue, please contact me directly to get it fixed.

Reactions: AlexHung
Get your self some china mats from Alibaba. 14 days or less and 100.00 I’m sorry that you had this experience they absolutely should take care of it or pay the consequences of a charge back or a full return assuming it’s their fault. I wanted to order from them but I saw how they were running their business
Hi!
What exactly is your issue with our business? I'd love to address and improve any issues you might have faced. Have you reached out to me before, or Jason regarding your concerns?

I went to put the driver side on, but I don't see the gap. I think maybe I got the new model? I only see a small gap on the right side. And I think the crease on the driver side mat is supposed to be there. It's harder to see at night, I'll take a look tomorrow again and I need to vacuum the floor then I'll put the rest of the mat on and take some brighter photo tomorrow.
You received the appropriate version. Alex was sent the wrong version, I just checked on our system that it was incorrectly sent in... twice... I think we all know who did that...;)

Hi!
What exactly is your issue with our business? I'd love to address and improve any issues you might have faced. Have you reached out to me before, or Jason regarding your concerns

You received the appropriate version. Alex was sent the wrong version, I just checked on our system that it was incorrectly sent in... twice... I think we all know who did that...;)
I'll need to talk to our fulfillment company. They may just have been confused, or did we already talk to you about this issue? I do recall someone receiving the wrong mats with 2020 instead of 21 due to a fulfillment request error. If that was you, I believe we already sent your replacements out.

Pm/email me if this wasn't you!

I see your order was mistakenly made into a Model Y original at fulfillment by Jason.
I'll go ahead and send you the revised version. Please be aware that we do have a reserve of the revised mats to account for any issues, so no 2 month wait here. If anyone has an issue, please contact me directly to get it fixed.

Take a stroll through the thread. Its bad optics, Ill give you a starting list.

1) Fake stock counts on your website.
2) Complaining about your website and its design.
3) Continually slipping delivery dates
4) Product sku changes resulting in duplicate orders, canceled orders, reissued orders
5) Blaming each other for problems with fulfillment
6) Blaming the fulfillment company for issues, which sure seems more of an issue with the above.
7) Jason out here fulfilling orders which supposedly he wasnt supposed to be doing and he did it wrong. Then went on vacation? Are there even two people?
8) Ton of people on facebook ads also wondering where their mats are?

Im not the first person to criticize you, Im sure I wont be the last. Until you get stuff sorted, I would not order from you guys, Good luck

Last edited:
When will all the orders be fulfilled? I'm still waiting on mine, but I'm used to preorders and "Kickstarters" where I dont see products for months so I'm trying to be patient. Just hoping I get things in the next few weeks before my road trip.

I will agree with @zikronix on some things though. I don't think you should be personally handling the complainers in this thread, they can send you an email. And all the blaming yourselves, website and fulfillment center does make me more concerned about the longevity of this business and nervous that I made the wrong choice.

On the flip side, I think sometimes people need to relax. Don't preorder a product and expect to get it on time. I've never seen that happen. Especially when you can wait 3 months for a car, I think you can wait a bit longer for mats from a new company that's just figuring things out.

• Love
When will all the orders be fulfilled? I'm still waiting on mine, but I'm used to preorders and "Kickstarters" where I dont see products for months so I'm trying to be patient. Just hoping I get things in the next few weeks before my road trip.

I will agree with @zikronix on some things though. I don't think you should be personally handling the complainers in this thread, they can send you an email. And all the blaming yourselves, website and fulfillment center does make me more concerned about the longevity of this business and nervous that I made the wrong choice.

On the flip side, I think sometimes people need to relax. Don't preorder a product and expect to get it on time. I've never seen that happen. Especially when you can wait 3 months for a car, I think you can wait a bit longer for mats from a new company that's just figuring things out.
Thank you for your undertanding and support! We really appreciate your response!

Please let me know your order number and I will look it up promptly

I’m not trying to be overly hard, but if they kept their dirty laundry behind doors and had more of a forward facing appearance instead of the “scammy” appearance.

some ideas:
1) adjust your website to show real expected delivery times. This fake stock counter isn’t fooling any one. Maybe add a news blurb that says hey we’re experiencing some issues with fulfillment.

2) fill orders as ordered, don’t cater to complaints in this thread. Direct people to email addresses or support.

3) you two need to talk to each other one person clearly has different ideas and a direction than the other. This isn’t a bad thing different ideas or methods are fine just come up with one and stick to it. Hearing one line from one person and another from the other does not inspire confidence

I’m not trying to be overly hard, but if they kept their dirty laundry behind doors and had more of a forward facing appearance instead of the “scammy” appearance.

some ideas:
1) adjust your website to show real expected delivery times. This fake stock counter isn’t fooling any one. Maybe add a news blurb that says hey we’re experiencing some issues with fulfillment.

2) fill orders as ordered, don’t cater to complaints in this thread. Direct people to email addresses or support.

3) you two need to talk to each other one person clearly has different ideas and a direction than the other. This isn’t a bad thing different ideas or methods are fine just come up with one and stick to it. Hearing one line from one person and another from the other does not inspire confidence
We appreciate your feedback and I agree with most of what you stated. I wanted to address our “fake stock counts” yes I will admit they can appear misleading but it isn’t fake at all it’s actually the stock that we ordered from our factory for that particular product. It helped us keep track whether or not we should order more or if we sold out of the pre-order before it has reached us and let our customers know that we were running low on a particular product.

Take a stroll through the thread. Its bad optics, Ill give you a starting list.

1) Fake stock counts on your website.
2) Complaining about your website and its design.
3) Continually slipping delivery dates
4) Product sku changes resulting in duplicate orders, canceled orders, reissued orders
5) Blaming each other for problems with fulfillment
6) Blaming the fulfillment company for issues, which sure seems more of an issue with the above.
7) Jason out here fulfilling orders which supposedly he wasnt supposed to be doing and he did it wrong. Then went on vacation? Are there even two people?
8) Ton of people on facebook ads also wondering where their mats are?

Im not the first person to criticize you, Im sure I wont be the last. Until you get stuff sorted, I would not order from you guys, Good luck

Most of your complaints are fair and due to failure of handling important responsibilities.
This company is a 50/50 business actively run by two people and a few 3rd party service providers with passive partners and investors.

My 50%
Design products and find appropriate suppliers for the product.
Manage product manufacturing, quality control, loading, shipping, import, customs, etc.
Designing a proper fulfillment system to get those products to customers (developing a relationship with redstag and amazon).
Provide consultative support to Jason if he has issues with his side of the business.

Jason's 50%
Manage the dedicated team(s)/people running/developing ads and website content (stock counts included)
Post on social media/forums here and there to relay important information and generate demand (ship dates, timelines, etc)
General customer service if people have issues with the website or do not understand something

Combined duties (100%)
Dedicated effort to be available for any issues that may happen, and to cover for a partner who is unable to respond to his duties for reasons of sickness, death, etc.

I will be 100% here and say that so far, our fulfillment company (redstag) has not failed in their roles. Every single issue I have investigated has turned out to be user error, which is quite refreshing from such a large company and more troubling in other ways. The only major problem we've had with them so far is creases (due to not knowing about placing cardboard between folded mats) and shipping boxes arriving a bit messy (could be a number of reasons for that).

Now, if the website and ads are saying wrong information, the social media is wrong, the customers are being improperly serviced or provided with bad information, and due to issues with the website sku system the orders are being improperly routed or sent to the wrong corresponding product... well, you get an idea where the problem is. And if that problem maker happens to plan a vacation during a very essential period without mentioning it until the last second... well...

So I have already expressed my complaints to the partnership and our investor(s) and a solution will be found to remedy this issue very quickly.
You may call this dirty laundry, I call it accountability. I call it essential communication with people buying from us and to the community to acknowledge our shortcomings and our goal to improve. I rather people know too much about the sausage being made than being left in the dark and excluded from the process of a company they helped create with their support. This isn't soylent green. There are thousands of shady unknown businesses on the planet that are able to supply you with product at whatever price point you desire. You can get a part from tesla directly, from a 3rd party random-letter aliexpress brand, or from a guy on criagslist who refuses to tell you his name. And you may or may not want to do business with some of those people if you knew who they were and how they got their products, We're not one of those businesses. You will know everything about our company if it is something that needs to be discussed (unless you want me to go in depth about shipping rates and import tax laws :D ).

Last edited:
We appreciate your feedback and I agree with most of what you stated. I wanted to address our “fake stock counts” yes I will admit they can appear misleading but it isn’t fake at all it’s actually the stock that we ordered from our factory for that particular product. It helped us keep track whether or not we should order more or if we sold out of the pre-order before it has reached us and let our customers know that we were running low on a particular product.
A "real" business would not refer to orders as stock - stock is inventory by most definitions so when you say you have "stock" that means you have product to ship - that was not the case. You certainly need to manage your orders but you can't ship orders.

I went to put the driver side on, but I don't see the gap. I think maybe I got the new model? I only see a small gap on the right side. And I think the crease on the driver side mat is supposed to be there. It's harder to see at night, I'll take a look tomorrow again and I need to vacuum the floor then I'll put the rest of the mat on and take some brighter photo tomorrow.
Updated photos

Attachments

• 20210731_162630.jpg
    20210731_162630.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210731_162643.jpg
    20210731_162643.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210731_162536.jpg
    20210731_162536.jpg
    814.2 KB · Views: 58
A "real" business would not refer to orders as stock - stock is inventory by most definitions so when you say you have "stock" that means you have product to ship - that was not the case. You certainly need to manage your orders but you can't ship orders.
I was referring “stock” as our ordered inventory that we distribute to those who ordered from us and for ourselves to continue selling on our site. We have already fulfilled and shipped over 500+ orders since we started shipment around a week ago. Not sure if you would not consider our “business” “a real business” as we have already fulfilled and shipped close to 2,000 orders since we have started with mostly positive reviews despite a few hiccups along the way.