Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today and installed them. Quality seemed fine to me and overall happy with them. Similar to my old Maxspider mats but without the logo. Hope the other trunk mats will be as good, but still missing clarification what the 7 seater version will look like.

Hello, for the sake of minimizing order complexity, we are labeling ALL revised floor mats as the same at this point. I do not believe you should be receiving any trunk or frunk mats. If you are, please send me your order number asap so that I can correct this.
New order number is 2032 and my old order number was 1496. My package was delivered Friday but I’m out of town so I can’t check to see what I received.

Received mine on Friday and got around to install them today in my March 2021 build MYP. Fits well and has the creases like what the others mentioned on the drivers side mat and rear’s fold. I’m sure once I get it outside with some heat, they’ll go away. Fit, feel and price, it’s a good value for me. Ordered back in mid-April so it took awhile but was fine with the wait. California summers are just dusty and wasn’t in a rush. When they did come and got them installed, I’m happy with it overall. Very similar in build and quality to another brand I bought for my previous Model 3.

Received mine on Friday and got around to install them today in my March 2021 build MYP. Fits well and has the creases like what the others mentioned on the drivers side mat and rear’s fold. I’m sure once I get it outside with some heat, they’ll go away. Fit, feel and price, it’s a good value for me. Ordered back in mid-April so it took awhile but was fine with the wait. California summers are just dusty and wasn’t in a rush. When they did come and got them installed, I’m happy with it overall. Very similar in build and quality to another brand I bought for my previous Model 3.
Good to hear. I've already sent word to our fulfillment company about the crease issue as well. Thanks all for pointing that out, we'll get on it!

So I'm looking at my other order for the 7 seaters trunk/frunk mat (order#1532), when you clicked on the product it gives a 404 html page error. So what does that mean? I tried searching for the7 seaters trunk/frunk and nothing comes up now. I've already been charged for this preorder.

Reactions: acdavis123
So I'm looking at my other order for the 7 seaters trunk/frunk mat (order#1532), when you clicked on the product it gives a 404 html page error. So what does that mean? I tried searching for the7 seaters trunk/frunk and nothing comes up now. I've already been charged for this preorder.
I have the same question. My receipt says May production so I would really like to know what the deal is with the 7 seater frunk and trunk mats. Previous comments from the owners on here make it sound like it’s not even in production yet.

I have the same question. My receipt says May production so I would really like to know what the deal is with the 7 seater frunk and trunk mats. Previous comments from the owners on here make it sound like it’s not even in production yet.
It is not in production yet. It said may ship? That's not correct at all!
We're just now getting ready to do the basic trunk and frunks...

I took preorder pages down for now to figure whether we should continue the preorder system for new customers considering the headaches for everyone involved. I'd at least like the website to accurately reflect what the preorder is and what the specifics are, which has yet to be properly done.

It is not in production yet. It said may ship? That's not correct at all!
We're just now getting ready to do the basic trunk and frunks...
No, it said May production. See attached.

Attachments

• E96BA5FA-91EA-48E9-B976-BAE3D11D77FA.jpeg
    E96BA5FA-91EA-48E9-B976-BAE3D11D77FA.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 64
I took preorder pages down for now to figure whether we should continue the preorder system for new customers considering the headaches for everyone involved. I'd at least like the website to accurately reflect what the preorder is and what the specifics are, which has yet to be properly done.
So is the people that already preordered for the 7 seaters trunk/frunk mat then still good or no?