Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is why y’all’s orders aren’t shipping. They’re too busy being childish on here. They kept disliking a post of mine the other day over and over. I kept getting a notification for the same post. so I disliked some of theirs. now they are going on a spree. it’s pretty funny to me and I’m just sitting here eating my popcorn watching the show. feel bad for yall that are having so many issues.View attachment 693609
99% of customers received their orders…

This is why y’all’s orders aren’t shipping. They’re too busy being childish on here. They kept disliking a post of mine the other day over and over. I kept getting a notification for the same post. so I disliked some of theirs. now they are going on a spree. it’s pretty funny to me and I’m just sitting here eating my popcorn watching the show. feel bad for yall that are having so many issues.View attachment 693609
From what I noticed, you are disliking every single positive post that @tshields posts and liking every single post that that’s critical of them. That’s not cool at all. It’s like you are wanting a small business to fail or being entertained in their struggles. Every single small company goes through growing pains and I have no doubt that they will succeed. And yes I did order my floor mats for both my model 3 and y and received them a week or so ago. I am extremely happy with their fitment and their customer service. Give them a try, im sure they will be as pleasant they were with me as they would be with you. But regardless, stop the hate and give them a chance.

By the way, how is disliking 4 posts a “spree” lmao. Grow up and get a life.

From what I noticed, you are disliking every single positive post that @tshields posts and liking every single post that that’s critical of them. That’s not cool at all. It’s like you are wanting a small business to fail or being entertained in their struggles. Every single small company goes through growing pains and I have no doubt that they will succeed. And yes I did order my floor mats for both my model 3 and y and received them a week or so ago. I am extremely happy with their fitment and their customer service. Give them a try, im sure they will be as pleasant they were with me as they would be with you. But regardless, stop the hate and give them a chance.
Ummmm. I disliked a few but not all. I even stated that. But it was after they kept disliking mine. I could care less about my internet points. Merely pointing out maybe they should spend time on their business and fixing the issues and peoples orders instead of stalking my posts and disliking them. Either way I find it comical.

Ummmm. I disliked a few but not all. I even stated that. But it was after they kept disliking mine. I could care less about my internet points. Merely pointing out maybe they should spend time on their business and fixing the issues and peoples orders instead of stalking my posts and disliking them. Either way I find it comical.
They are new, they are just starting. Have a glass of ice water and move on. There are plenty other mats and mudguards, buy whatever the fudge you want and get life.

Umm I could count at least 7 or 8 posts that you disliked and you liking all the posts that are negative about them! Why are you so cynical? Can’t you support a small business instead of finding it “entertaining” that they are going through a rough patch. All I can say is that I have received my orders over a week ago which was when they announced they were finally shipping out orders. I’m not sure what you are on but I don’t think it’s “comical” at all. Would you rather support a huge conglomerate company like 3D maxpider that eats up the competition, over charges their customers, lies about being a us company even though they are Chinese, and has horrible customer service? I think it’s very brave of them to stand in the face of these Chinese companies and try to make a difference. I’m sorry but I think you need to reevaluate yourself and think if you are making a positive contribution in the world or a negative one

Got my mats today. They arrived a couple days earlier than the tracking said. Fitment is good, there’s no finger width gap on my 2021 Model 3 mats that someone else had mentioned.

The color is a lot darker than the pictures indicate. The carpet is slightly darker, but not the blinding difference you see in the pictures. I have black interior, after looking at them in the daylight I’d say they are pretty close to the seat color.

Also the dead pedal cover goes up far enough for me. It covers close to twice the amount of dead pedal than the Tesla all weather mats. Which was my main issue with Tesla’s all weather mats.

The worst thing I saw was back row has a crease in the middle where it was folded. Maybe it’ll settle a bit after while.

I’m happy so far.

Got my mats today. They arrived a couple days earlier than the tracking said. Fitment is good, there’s no finger width gap on my 2021 Model 3 mats that someone else had mentioned.

The color is a lot darker than the pictures indicate. The carpet is slightly darker, but not the blinding difference you see in the pictures. I have black interior, after looking at them in the daylight I’d say they are pretty close to the seat color.

Also the dead pedal cover goes up far enough for me. It covers close to twice the amount of dead pedal than the Tesla all weather mats. Which was my main issue with Tesla’s all weather mats.

The worst thing I saw was back row has a crease in the middle where it was folded. Maybe it’ll settle a bit after while.

I’m happy so far.
I have heard a number of solutions floating around on how to counter the creasing.

Glad to hear they fit well. It's really hard to say what causes some cars to have more gaps while others have a solid fit beyond manufacturing tolerances on the cars themselves. Since our mats are mass produced with machinery and not assembled by multiple people by hand in a line, I am going to figure that is the biggest hurdle with fitment.

I have heard a number of solutions floating around on how to counter the creasing.

Glad to hear they fit well. It's really hard to say what causes some cars to have more gaps while others have a solid fit beyond manufacturing tolerances on the cars themselves. Since our mats are mass produced with machinery and not assembled by multiple people by hand in a line, I am going to figure that is the biggest hurdle with fitment.
What lol. The cars are made by robots. This is a video from 8 years ago

and here’s from a year ago

Reactions: with_raiden
Now that I have a VIN I wan to place an order for my MY. Can you please share a link for the purchase. I also did sign up for the promo but never got any email, I even checked the spam. Thank you
No worries! Enter tesla10 at checkout!

had a chance to install mine (in my December 2020 build Model Y) after letting them sit in blazing sun for about 8 hours.
Rear mat fit near perfectly. No gaps.
Drivers mat same. No gaps anywhere.
Passenger side has notable gap along the doorsill area. And top right wouldnt lay flat against carpet.

Got out my heat gun, set it to low, and carefully heated it up and shaped it a bit to fix the issues.

Problem solved for me.

Reactions: md99
had a chance to install mine (in my December 2020 build Model Y) after letting them sit in blazing sun for about 8 hours.
Rear mat fit near perfectly. No gaps.
Drivers mat same. No gaps anywhere.
Passenger side has notable gap along the doorsill area. And top right wouldnt lay flat against carpet.

Got out my heat gun, set it to low, and carefully heated it up and shaped it a bit to fix the issues.

Problem solved for me.
Same here: driver side and rear mats fit perfectly (time in the sun cleared up the crease in the folded rear mat). Passenger mat needed some minor reshaping. Heat gun would have been a good idea, but I was able to just bend it back into shape. Pretty sure UPS dropped the box on my porch directly from the aircraft, it had clearly gone through some things.

99% of customers received their orders…
Order no: 1816
This is for a 7 seater.

I see on your website that the first and second rows are available for immediate shipping, may I know why are these not being shipped and my order is still a pre order?

As I understand, the third row is not delivered to anyone and is still in development/Production.

Can you at least ship me the front two rows if they are available?

Note: I also placed a preorder for Trunk and Frunk Mats, when would those be available?

Sent a PM and didn't get a response. If they're available immediate order curious if it's possible to get them shipped out especially given that the original date on the order page said "August"

Order #1407 for 7 seat mats + frunk/trunk mats...

Sent a PM and didn't get a response. If they're available immediate order curious if it's possible to get them shipped out especially given that the original date on the order page said "August"

Order #1407 for 7 seat mats + frunk/trunk mats...
Hi,
I did not see a pm from you. Anyways, we have requested fulfillment for your order and will be sent out within 24 hours.