Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update from DS. Car delivered to SC and while in parking lot over the weekend, it got hit by a transporter. They state that there is a minor dent to a corner of the front bumper. However, they are replacing the entire front bumper and that may delay delivery. They will let me know how quickly they can get the replacement part. :-(

Does anyone know if this damage will cause faster depreciation of the car? Will it be added to CarFax history? Will it affect the value if I sell it in the future?

Just got an update from DS. Car delivered to SC and while in parking lot over the weekend, it got hit by a transporter. They state that there is a minor dent to a corner of the front bumper. However, they are replacing the entire front bumper and that may delay delivery. They will let me know how quickly they can get the replacement part. :-(

Does anyone know if this damage will cause faster depreciation of the car? Will it be added to CarFax history? Will it affect the value if I sell it in the future?

Chances are since the damage occurred pre-delivery the replacement will never be recorded anywhere for anyone to see, except it is now alive forever on the internet.

We drop ours off Saturday evening, 5 days for full Prestige Clearguard Nano and Modesto BC04 and window tint. (Including seat backs and door sills). Picked up at Dania yesterday.

Sounds great. Pictures?

Yea, I wish it didn't take so long, but we are doing Xpel to the entire car, tinting all windows (darkening front two, heat reduction on all others), Xpel on the seat backs and door sills, full chrome delete, and red accent on the lower "lip" of the frunk. I guess that much work takes some time. I already miss her. LOL

That's the full meal deal for sure. We are basically doing the same thing. We are considering a Modesto Seat treatment as well, those white seats might be tough to keep up with.

Attachments

• IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: ToddS
Tesla notified me about entering production on the 10th with completion email on 16th (even though My Tesla still indicates "In Production) but my DS already scheduled me for delivery on the 30th at Dania Beach SC

My 100D has been in production since 3/6. DS says the it is out of production, in inspection and waiting to get on a truck. She told me that a week ago too.
The DS scheduled me to take delivery on 3/29 but the status hasn't changed from in production yet.
Getting pretty frustrating with no movement.

Picked up yesterday at WPB SC. Obsidian black P100D. Except for quick trip back to SC because maps were not loading and needed a reset, things went very smoothly. We have the dreaded groaning FWD, otherwise no major issues so far in the first 24 hours. Wind noise at higher than expected levels over 60 miles per hour, but not more than my ICE car.

130 mile trip home very nice, but autosteer not available because update was not done by SC even though they had the car for almost 2 weeks because of transporter hitting car after delivery requiring replacement of bumper (which looked flawless). I felt that they could have done the update while they had it. Update done last night, I'll see how it works today.

Powerful ride!!! Very smooth ride, even in sport mode with 22 in wheels.

I will update if any issues, but so far I love it and the wife says "great choice" because when I first ordered it, she was skeptical if it was worth the cost.

Son named it Batmobile, but says he may want to change it.

Looking for errands to run, so that I may drive it more.

Reactions: ToddS