TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Florida / Hawaii Meetup

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Lawsteve, Jun 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Hey Larry,

While on a little trip to Hawaii (high school reunion), I met up with a few of our Hawaii owner counterparts. I think you need to get to work planning a joint Florida / Hawaii meetup for next year! Of course, I vote that we meet in Hawaii!

2. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

In on first page.

3. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

great idea Lawsteve! This time we'll take a drive around the island! image.jpg

4. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Hi Steve,

I would be willing to work with you on planning a Hawaiian club event for sometime in the future.

I doubt my wife and I could participate next year though. Less than a year ago we went on a rather expensive "dream vacation cruise". A cruise of the Hawaiian Islands, then a cruise over to the French Polynesian Islands, Bora Bora, Moorea and a stay at the Intercontinental Resort in Tahiti at one of those romantic bungalows over the water.

Larry