Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida members. Interesting thing about my cpo.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. Just pulled the trigger on a cpo. The car is located in Florida and I am in New York. When the sales advisor sent me pictures I could see that the prior owner installed after market rims (maybe tires too) and replacement floor mats. I could not see if he had put in floor mats in the frunk as well as the truck. I think they there were other extras also. I was told that tesla has to get be car back to the original monroney spec so anything after market gets taken off. I am assuming thrown away or maybe a lucky employee gets to take the tires and rims.

If i lived in Florida i would have driven to the service center and taken all of the extra stuff either for myself or to sell off and to off set against the car cost for towards other extra costs such as power outlet installation. But unfortunately I don't live in Florida.

Anyone have any similar experiences. Seems like a waste if the tires and rims just thrown away.