Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida (?) politics out of MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add Nelson to the mix too. He’s done nothing in 17 years of being in the Senate.

Fact is, both sides suck and have been on the teat of big sugar for too long.
You're right that a lot of old Florida politicians are in the pocket of the sugar industry.

The new Democratic candidate for governor of Florida has no connections to the sugar industry and owes them nothing, so if that's the way you feel, I'd suggest voting for Andrew Gillum.

• Informative
Reactions: Fact Checking
You're right that a lot of old Florida politicians are in the pocket of the sugar industry.

The new Democratic candidate for governor of Florida has no connections to the sugar industry and owes them nothing, so if that's the way you feel, I'd suggest voting for Andrew Gillum.

Yup, he has my attention.....clean waterways/environmental protection are very high on my list.

I'm a little shaky on his economic approach though....

Yup, he has my attention.....clean waterways/environmental protection are very high on my list.

I'm a little shaky on his economic approach though....
Well, if Gillum were running against someone else, you might have a better option.

Unfortunately DeSantis is a party-line "whenever Trump says jump, I jump" Republican, and is actually proud of this. He couldn't name anything he disagreed with Trump on, which should have been easy given that Trump has disagreed with Trump (so, y'know, pick one of the things Trump said and disagree with the other). DeSantis's economic approach is *disaster*, because it's not based on anything in reality, it's just based on sound bites, and we know that means he'll sell to the highest bidder.

At least Gillum is thinking for himself and getting advisors.

Reactions: gene