Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Advisor contact info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, i am in the process of purchasing a model 3 and am looking for any help in regards to reccs for advisors in the state of Florida. I’ve seen some recent threads where people have gotten some significant discounts and would like to explore all options before pulling the trigger. Additionally, is anyone aware of any discounts/promos on the wall connectors. I have the silver one in my cart and am ready to purchase it but figured I’d ask on here before I went thru with the purchase. I wish the black one was in stock but oh well. Any help/info would be great. Also, if anyone is looking for a lender in Florida I’d recommend Suncoast credit union or Achieva credit union. They both are offering me 3.25% on a 72 month loan. Achieva is as low as 2.75% at 60 months. Thanks All.

Hi all, i am in the process of purchasing a model 3 and am looking for any help in regards to reccs for advisors in the state of Florida. I’ve seen some recent threads where people have gotten some significant discounts and would like to explore all options before pulling the trigger. Additionally, is anyone aware of any discounts/promos on the wall connectors. I have the silver one in my cart and am ready to purchase it but figured I’d ask on here before I went thru with the purchase. I wish the black one was in stock but oh well. Any help/info would be great. Also, if anyone is looking for a lender in Florida I’d recommend Suncoast credit union or Achieva credit union. They both are offering me 3.25% on a 72 month loan. Achieva is as low as 2.75% at 60 months. Thanks All.
Oh man, right now is a great time to be in the market for a Model 3.

The only help/advice I can give you is regarding the Wall Connector... DON'T BUY IT FROM THE TESLA STORE! Call your local SC and ask if they have any in stock. 99% of the time, they do.

I ordered an "in stock" Wall Connector from the online store. Ended up being a very long story. TL;DR: took 8 weeks to arrive. I had purchased one at the SC when I took delivery of my car. So I tried to cancel the online order. Took three weeks to get the cancellation to go through, and they *still* ended up shipping it to me, so I had to send it back.

Keep in mind the above was an "in stock" Wall Connector. Save yourself the headache and just get one from the SC.

Drive up to the showroom in International Plaza in Tampa. It's much easier to work with an SA in person, rather than trying to contact one by phone or online. I'll PM the info of the one I worked with, though, FWIW.

Drive up to the showroom in International Plaza in Tampa. It's much easier to work with an SA in person, rather than trying to contact one by phone or online. I'll PM the info of the one I worked with, though, FWIW.
Oh man, right now is a great time to be in the market for a Model 3.

The only help/advice I can give you is regarding the Wall Connector... DON'T BUY IT FROM THE TESLA STORE! Call your local SC and ask if they have any in stock. 99% of the time, they do.

I ordered an "in stock" Wall Connector from the online store. Ended up being a very long story. TL;DR: took 8 weeks to arrive. I had purchased one at the SC when I took delivery of my car. So I tried to cancel the online order. Took three weeks to get the cancellation to go through, and they *still* ended up shipping it to me, so I had to send it back.

Keep in mind the above was an "in stock" Wall Connector. Save yourself the headache and just get one from the SC.
Thanks for the info on the wall connector. Wow, that’s terrible.

I had no issues ordering a wall connector direct from Tesla, nor did my brother, both of us in the last month. Took about 8 days to get them. The West Palm Service center only had 8’ cords available, so ask before you drive up to pick one up if you want a 24’ foot.