Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts (FTE) club sign-up page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Larry, I'm Rob and I'm new to the forum and I'd like to join the FTMC. I'm in Tampa and I'd love to meet up with other owners in the area.
Thanks

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forums.

To begin the membership process just send me an email at [email protected]. In the email please provide your full name, your city and mention your TMC screen name. I'll respond with a survey and some club materials.

Regards,

Larry

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time member of the TMC but I'm one of the newest members of the Florida TMC. I look forward to the privileges of membership, new friendships and a collective admiration of the Tesla Motors product line.

Thank you for the welcoming wishes,

Tommy A. a.k.a. tdelta1000

Hi Larry,

I just joined TMC I met you briefly with my father, Soflauthor, back at the Miami store opening event.

I'd love to join Florida Tesla Motors Club as part of the Tesla family, let me know how to proceed, just emailed you as I saw that you'd like a survey filled out...

Hi Larry,

I just joined TMC I met you briefly with my father, Soflauthor, back at the Miami store opening event.

I'd love to join Florida Tesla Motors Club as part of the Tesla family, let me know how to proceed, just emailed you as I saw that you'd like a survey filled out...

Hi Matt,

I received your email and forwarded our club survey and materials to you.

You also have a pending invitation to join the club's private discussion group. Just accept the invitation that will show by clicking on the "Notifications" menu item.

To access the private group click on the "Community" menu item and then select "Groups". You'll see the discussion threads after the group photos.

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

For those following this thread, we now have over 110 households that are members of the club.

More than half are TMC members.

Larry

Brianman and Larry,

Thanks for the welcome... been following TMC for months (and my Dad's many posts) - it's great to see the great ideas, tips, and solutions coming from all directions. Hope to be at the next FTMC meet-up too :smile:

Larry, et. al
Just registered and looking forward to getting my Sunset Red P85 in April / May! Looking forward to meeting many of you and sharing our "Tesla Grins"
Big THANKS to Larry for allowing me to ride to the duPont Registry event with he and his wife, which sealed the deal for me!

Did I read somehting about a Tesla coffee on the East Coast?

Hi Bill,

We had a Cars and Coffee on the West Coast.

Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

If you know of similar events on the East Coast it would be great if you took the lead to organize a small local club meetup there.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Larry, et. al
Just registered and looking forward to getting my Sunset Red P85 in April / May! Looking forward to meeting many of you and sharing our "Tesla Grins"
Big THANKS to Larry for allowing me to ride to the duPont Registry event with he and his wife, which sealed the deal for me!

Hi Jim,

Welcome to TMC and the Florida Tesla Motors Club!

Mary Ellen and I enjoyed your company. It won't be long before you're dazzling the folks at duPont with that fantastic Sunset Red Model S.

Larry

Where? For how long? For some of us, we need 90 days to plan for an opening in the schedule, money for travel, etc...

Amen. I know this whole thing has been cryptic, apparently on purpose. That may be cool for people who live in NoCal and can go for the day, but to fly cross-country we need to know dates, locations, agenda etc to determine whether its worthwhile.

Amen. I know this whole thing has been cryptic, apparently on purpose. That may be cool for people who live in NoCal and can go for the day, but to fly cross-country we need to know dates, locations, agenda etc to determine whether its worthwhile.

+1. Can't even begin to contemplate a trip to California without a lot of detail... schedule's pretty full for this year already.