Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts (FTE) club sign-up page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My wife and I just recently joined. About a month ago we took delivery of our new Tesla Model X P90DL.

I know it is hard to actually see a new X therefore if there is anyone in the Merritt Island, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach area we can set up a time to meet.

Reactions: Karma and xhawk101
more info about road rally in january near Ford/Edison estate please.
Hi Robert,

We discuss some details here at TMC at UPCOMING EVENT: Statewide Tesla Road Rally & Visit to Edison Estates.

Since you are a member of our club you can login to our website at teslaownersflorida.org with your email address and password, select Events from the main menu, then select this event. You will have an opportunity to register for multiple activities.

I'll be sending you a private email to discuss this further.

Larry

I heard that Larry Chanin, the founder of the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Club, and the starter of this thread passed away on Oct. 31, 2023. I've known Larry since a couple of years before he got one of the first Model S (Signature Edition) to make it out of Calif.

RIP Larry
Yes very sad. He was a wonderful guy and really pushed things forward in Florida. I had the pleasure attending several events including 2012 Sarasota model s viewing and at the Reno Gigafactory 2016 grand opening celebration.

He will be missed.

• Informative
Reactions: winfield100