Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts (FTE) club sign-up page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in joining. Please advise the procedure. I recently took delivery of a S P85D. Been a resident of Stuart, Fl since 1978. Thank you.

Hi Al,

Congratulations.

I see that you've completed the on-line survey embedded in the first posting. That's all that is needed to get the enrollment process started.

I'll be providing you with some club materials later today.

Regards,

Larry

PS To avoid spam you may wish to remove your email address from your posting.

Last edited:
I just filled out the registration to join.

Also, I am not sure if this has been posted yet but Epcot now offers EV charging stations right in the front of the parking. It was pretty sweet! I wasn't sure if I wanted to share, now I might now have a spot when I go. jk :)

I just filled out the registration to join.

Also, I am not sure if this has been posted yet but Epcot now offers EV charging stations right in the front of the parking. It was pretty sweet! I wasn't sure if I wanted to share, now I might now have a spot when I go. jk :)

Hi JK,

Welcome to the club. I received your survey and I'll be sending you some club materials later today.

Yes, thanks the Epcot charger information has been posted for some time now. Epcot Chargers

It's better than nothing, but still too little too late. We are still hoping that Disney eventually starts to be more proactive on electric charging, installing them on all their properties, particularly their resort hotels.

Regards,

Larry

Just picked up my new S70D last night and enjoying every minute! Here's a pick in front of the Dali Museum.

2015-06-30 Matt Shields New Owner.jpg

Just picked up my new S70D last night and enjoying every minute! Here's a pick in front of the Dali Museum.

View attachment 85896

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the club and to the forum.

Great photo, but you know you are going to have to trade in that t-shirt with a fuel dragster for one with an electric dragster. :wink:

[video]https://youtu.be/Ea4igN8Thtg[/video]

Regards,

Larry

I apologize if misposted but I want to say to Larry and the whole group, Thank You. I can't believe the destination chargers in Key West and in particular the Fl Keys Natl Marine Sanctuary. This should be a model for Tesla owners nationwide. I wish we had sufficient ownership to pursue similar results in Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains.

I apologize if misposted but I want to say to Larry and the whole group, Thank You. I can't believe the destination chargers in Key West and in particular the Fl Keys Natl Marine Sanctuary. This should be a model for Tesla owners nationwide. I wish we had sufficient ownership to pursue similar results in Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains.

Thank you for the kind words.

Larry

leepoffaith: Welcome to the group. I am also not [yet] an owner, but like you I drive a baby version (mine is home-made) of the electric vehicle. I am very close to actually purchasing a Tesla and wanted to let you know that the group does not discrimate against us wannabe's at all.

Hi Dave,

Thanks.

Yes, even though the vast majority of members own or have a Tesla on order, as mentioned in posting #1, owning a Tesla is not a condition of membership. All members have the same privledges, there are no junior or senior members, etc.

Larry