Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some bearded guy landed in Florida....

1653266639356.png

I’m pick up at Eatonville. Which I’ve basically heard nothing but horror stories about since I’ve placed my order. But they’re also basically the only option for Central FL.

I paid for it when I got the link. I wanted to wire the money and make sure there wasn’t any hiccups there before delivery. I don’t quite trust Plaid and they don’t get along with my bank anyway.

I’m just praying it doesn’t get bumped back at this point. I moved doctor appointments around for myself and surgery for my dog (spay, nothing vital) twice now trying to accommodate this delivery.
Did you end up picking up your car from Eatonville on the date they gave you? or is your car stuck in the holding lot awaiting a part to arrive?

I got the VIN on 5/11 and the local Tesla delivery center says they are scheduled to receive my MY-LR tomorrow (Tues. 5/24) with my delivery appointment for Thur. morning. Tesla rep. says I may be able to pick up Wed. afternoon if it does arrive on Tuesday. Anyway about 2 weeks from Fremont to Florida seems to be about par for the shipping time. Also, my local Tesla still has several MYs on their lot that are on hold waiting for the charger part, but they say there is no hold on my incoming MY.

Reactions: voxel and Horty4
VIN was assigned a couple hours ago! EDD now June 6 - June 12.

I had been opening my Tesla app all morning before I received a text that included the five glorious words: “Your VIN is now assigned.” Hope this brings hope to my fellow Floridians still waiting for VIN. Be patient, it’s coming.

OD: March 7
EDD 1: May 11 - June 8
EDD 2: May 31 - June 14

Current EDD: June 6 - June 12
MYP white/black no tow no FSD
Miami

Congrats. When did you place your order?

I’m in Miami. My EDD has remained steady at May 31 - June 14. No VIN yet.
I originally ordered back in November of last year, then I pushed my order thinking the Austin MYP, would come with the new batteries. When I realized that wasn't going to happen I re-ordered and now taking delivery as soon as it's available. My follow-up order was sometime in March but I don't remember the exact date. Good luck with your order, hopefully, the days we have for EDD stick.