Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tampa here!

Ordered 10/9, got VIN (724XX) this morning 11/3, SA texted me today stating delivery ETA is 11/18

MYLR, White, Black Interior, 20" Wheels, No Tow, No FSD

Who is your SA? I ordered from the Tampa location and had a wonderful sales manager, Fatma, but after, I was assigned to John. I’ve sent him several emails, but never received a response. It seemed like they were more interested in sales than support when I was there.

Who is your SA? I ordered from the Tampa location and had a wonderful sales manager, Fatma, but after, I was assigned to John. I’ve sent him several emails, but never received a response. It seemed like they were more interested in sales than support when I was there.

I was originally assigned to John but got switched to a guy named Caleb, who's been great and super responsive.

Direct convo me and I'll give you his email!

Today is one month since my order, still no. VIN. I just emailed my SA with an inquiry, we’ll see what kind of response I get, if any. I read on another post that shipments are at the end of each quarter, so that would mean December for me. Can anyone who previously bought a Tesla speak to this?

Today is one month since my order, still no. VIN. I just emailed my SA with an inquiry, we’ll see what kind of response I get, if any. I read on another post that shipments are at the end of each quarter, so that would mean December for me. Can anyone who previously bought a Tesla speak to this?
I mentioned that I was getting concerned with the timeframe because I need to get the financing approved and we are coming up on the holidays. I use my company credit union, so they aren’t very big and do things slowly. He told me to go ahead and submit. I write back and reiterated that I cannot because I lack a VIN...crickets... /sigh

Hope you have a better experience than I'm having.
Ordered 9/25 for Tampa delivery.
Pickup scheduled for 11/9.
11/8 get phone call...delivery now 11/11, with car arriving 11/9.
11/10 get phone call...paint has chip in it needs to be fixed, Pickup now 11/12.
11/11 get phone call...car needs to go in body shop for several days to repair paint.
11/17 and still no word from Tampa.

Very frustrated right now.

MSM/Black interior/Tow/FSD

• Helpful
Reactions: jetsurgn
Hope you have a better experience than I'm having.
Ordered 9/25 for Tampa delivery.
Pickup scheduled for 11/9.
11/8 get phone call...delivery now 11/11, with car arriving 11/9.
11/10 get phone call...paint has chip in it needs to be fixed, Pickup now 11/12.
11/11 get phone call...car needs to go in body shop for several days to repair paint.
11/17 and still no word from Tampa.

Very frustrated right now.

MSM/Black interior/Tow/FSD
That sucks Marty. Check that paint over real good. I pick mine up from Tampa tomorrow. Fingers crossed.