Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had this problem too. My SA said not to get the paper title as everything is going to be done electronic when we ordered in store but the trade in asked for title to be uploaded. I think I changed my trade in to say it's financed with a $0 balance and that removed the title option.
The trade in expired in the wait so I'm going to wait for a VIN before I try the trade in again. Maybe try the $0 option??
went back and tried this, can not find any "buttons" to click with those options.
So my next is just to let the trade in expire early september and try again as I was told no vehicle until december

Ordered Model Y (Black with white interior) Performance on 8/2. EDD is Aug 24-Sept 10. The date has moved a day for the past 5 days.

It seems that the Performance models are in much more supply compared to the LR. Checked the website today if I was going to order again and it says 5-7 weeks.

I’m still 9-4 to 9-24. Have not budged back into august. I will feel a whole lot better of people actually got a car. I wonder how many are coming to Miami ?
hey! when did you order, also what specs? where are you taking delivery? I've been to the tesla center in Ft Lauderdale, but I'm taking delivery in Coral Gables... I wonder if Ft Lauderdale would have made it quicker lol...

J
hey! when did you order, also what specs? where are you taking delivery? I've been to the tesla center in Ft Lauderdale, but I'm taking delivery in Coral Gables... I wonder if Ft Lauderdale would have made it quicker lol...
Ordered may 26 and got my car august 2nd. I was supposed to pick up from Coral Gables but they ended up doing a home delivery.

6-20 black on black 20 inch black wheels no fsd no tow. I ordered on my phone. Not sure where I am taking delivery I am assuming Gables. Told me 5 weeks + when ordered. You?

Called the Tampa center today to see what’s up since the soft match date for a VIN was supposed to be 8/7-8-15 and I haven’t seen anything. The rep tells me the car is supposed to be here in 3 weeks but they are waiting on my trade in and payment info.
I told him we did all that when we ordered but they all expired. He said they need those completed for them to proceed so I requested a new trade in valuation and I entered self financing for the payment.
Well now the trade in is asking for title which is electronic. I called again and the lady I spoke to pulled my info, said they have a system that pulls title and she can see the title and will have it uploaded within 10 minutes. I called back after 3 hrs and the rep said he’ll have the lady complete the upload. It’s now 10 hrs later and still no title upload. The last guy I spoke with said not accepting the trade in yet won’t delay delivery.
I was hoping for something by now. Who knows, I still have a couple days to 8/15

J

Ordered may 26 and got my car august 2nd. I was supposed to pick up from Coral Gables but they ended up doing a home delivery.
I was wondering how was the delivery? Any issues? Panel gaps or anything else for that matter? Did they give you the option to pick it in person or only home delivery. I feel like these forums make us extra picky lol. I have never ever taken a car and inspected it to the level of some the checklist I have seen on here. Normally, just a general walk thru of the car. I guess its blind faith in the brands that there SHOULD NOT be these kind of issues. I knew going into this, Tesla had QC issues due to the nature how they are made in just a few hours. Cannot wait to get my car. Every time I see one in traffic makes me want to check my EDD lol!!!! Would love to know how it went. Hopefully you see this.

went back and tried this, can not find any "buttons" to click with those options.
So my next is just to let the trade in expire early september and try again as I was told no vehicle until december
So I just had to do the trade in again and it was asking for title. I called them and they uploaded it for me. The SAs have a system that pulls titles and they will upload it for you. I just had it done a few minutes ago. Any center should be able to help you if you don’t have an SA. It will also save all your uploads if the offer expires.
when I got the new trade in offer, it had all the pictures I previously uploaded there already.