Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The VIN is In!
MF296xxx.

The EDD changed again this afternoon to October 29-November 4.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That is promising that you had the further out date but now have a vin, maybe....just maybe mine will do the same. I am super happy but sad we are not going to meet up in Tampa. You tell them it is your birthday and you deserve a celebratory champaign from the TMC fam. :p Also, WE FINALLY WILL HAVE A MY AT THE EV WEEK EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it will be yours!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Make sure to sign up with that info; people would LOVE to see an MY in person; they are a rare gorgeous beast.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That is promising that you had the further out date but now have a vin, maybe....just maybe mine will do the same. I am super happy but sad we are not going to meet up in Tampa. You tell them it is your birthday and you deserve a celebratory champaign from the TMC fam. :p Also, WE FINALLY WILL HAVE A MY AT THE EV WEEK EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it will be yours!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Make sure to sign up with that info; people would LOVE to see an MY in person; they are a rare gorgeous beast.
Count on it!
I will register as a participant tomorrow.
😀

Looking forward to meeting up with all who can make it.

Reactions: Samier_RN and voxel
Welp. I put my red/white MYLR on hold. Very happy with the white demo model I got and will unhold this order once I know more about Austin/4860 timeframes

1635214907600.png

I still have a M3SR+ that I could pick up this Friday. I was going to put that on hold too but I discovered Tesla will give me an excellent trade in for my beater ICE car (that I kept around because my ID.4 was so unreliable).

@Samier_RN what offers were you getting for your SR+ from CarMax, Carvana, Vroom again? I'm tempted to drive the Model 3 for 3-6 months then sell it for "at cost" - but it seems the offers I've got are fairly low ($43K and $46K which is far below my OTD price).

Last edited:

You're next to get a VIN :)

Count on it!
I will register as a participant tomorrow.
😀

Looking forward to meeting up with all who can
I hope so man, and I'm spreading the EDD love to all corners of roller coaster kingdom.

At the end of the day, delivery for my July order started in October, traveled through September and November, and ended up basically where I started.

Reactions: Samier_RN
Welp. I put my red/white MYLR on hold. Very happy with the white demo model I got and will unhold this order once I know more about Austin/4860 timeframes

View attachment 725814

I still have a M3SR+ that I could pick up this Friday. I was going to put that on hold too but I discovered Tesla will give me an excellent trade in for my beater ICE car (that I kept around because my ID.4 was so unreliable).

@Samier_RN what offers were you getting for your SR+ from CarMax, Carvana, Vroom again? I'm tempted of driving the Model 3 for 3-6 months then selling it for "at cost" - but it seems the offers I've got are fairly low ($43K and $46K which is far below my OTD price).
Tesla was the worst trade in offer at $37,000. Webuyanycar $42,000. Vroom was next with $43,000. Carmax is $47,000. Carvana is now $47895 (they give the best but also very volatile minute to minute). The person I met from the meet up is going to give me $50,000. Private selling will net the most but tricky. Easy sell to Carvana and call it a day.

Please note: all these are two week old results before the new price hike. Carvana was checked today.

Side note: I did read something about in Florida you have to get a license if you sell more than two cars a year. I don’t remember where I saw this or hear it but I remember it. I cannot tell if it is year from first sell or just calendar year. Taxes are tricky man, lol.

View attachment 725814

@Samier_RN what offers were you getting for your SR+ from CarMax, Carvana, Vroom again? I'm tempted to drive the Model 3 for 3-6 months then sell it for "at cost" - but it seems the offers I've got are fairly low ($43K and $46K which is far below my OTD price).
what does hold mean? Does that mean that the car is ready but its sitting or your place in the Que is just held until you decide to unhold?

what does hold mean? Does that mean that the car is ready but its sitting or your place in the Que is just held until you decide to unhold?

My order won't be fulfilled.

In the case of my red/white MYLR there was never a VIN so there is nothing to release. The order is frozen until March 2022 (6 months)
In the case of the Model 3 from the inventory, the hold means I release the car/VIN and my order is frozen until I decide I want the Model 3.

In both cases, I may go back to the end of the queue to get a VIN/car. Sometimes I heard, they try to match you immediately but that's just rumors'. Nobody knows how Tesla really works :)

Reactions: Vladimir*22
Well, this is interesting. I ordered that MS, and it told me June; I was COMPLETELY okay with that. This morning, March 3-31. Odd how much that sped forward because I want a June or later delivery anyways. But sadly, my MY is still holding firm :( Not moving in the slightest or even shrinking. At least I can stare at your MY @Hurricane4911

Reactions: Hurricane4911
Well, this is interesting. I ordered that MS, and it told me June; I was COMPLETELY okay with that. This morning, March 3-31. Odd how much that sped forward because I want a June or later delivery anyways. But sadly, my MY is still holding firm :( Not moving in the slightest or even shrinking. At least I can stare at your MY @Hurricane4911

It seems like a Model Y lovefest at NDEW in Oldsmar. You might get yours by then... I mean VINs and delivery dates can popup at the last second.

1635347709317.png

It seems like a Model Y lovefest at NDEW in Oldsmar. You might get yours by then... I mean VINs and delivery dates can popup at the last second.

View attachment 726319
I am shocked I am 1 of 2 M3. The last event I went to had 7 LOL Well, I really hope a Model X and S show up. We need to take a picture together with S3XY for Papa Elon and post it :p

View attachment 726319
Ummmm.
2 of those MYs are mine.
I accidentally registered twice.
I'm doubly excited, and I forgot.

I have long-term loss of short-term memory.
It happened in the 1960s.
🤣

• Funny
Reactions: voxel and Samier_RN
I also had 12/7-12/27 for the longest time then 1/24-2/21. I suspect I would have gotten a late Dec date too if I didn't put my order on hold (got a demo MYLR).

You planning to take delivery or wait for the possible tax credit?
We need the car asap lol. Wife pregnant and is driving a 04 expedition atm. Also she just filled up and it was 84.00!! She needs a Xmas car for real!

We need the car asap lol. Wife pregnant and is driving a 04 expedition atm. Also she just filled up and it was 84.00!! She needs a Xmas car for real!

Dang... maybe I should just sell you my demo MYLR (it's awesome - you might have to tear it from my dead body) and unhold my MYLR or buy the M3SR+ I was supposed to pick up this Friday. lol

If you need something quick... there is a Discord server.

But the last one to pop up in FL was 4 days ago and before that (a week ago)... mine :)

Hang in there buddy, the car is worth the wait...I promise. Anything from Tesla is, I literally have never been this happy to drive since I was driving ambulances around (except I enjoyed that for other reasons 🚨🚨). I will pray your car moves up more, heck I would be fine if you bypass me, you need that car!

Reactions: voxel and crapoud