Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ajabay I found this - It seems logical

Ohhh, that's genius but I'm not convinced about that safety latch. When you press the button to open it, there latch doesn't catch, Unless that only happens when the button in the frunk is pressed.
I actually wouldn't mind the struts instead of the whole auto open thing. The struts let the hood open up and you don't have to lift it. It's less than $50 compared to the auto open close kit but they don't make the struts for MY :(

• Informative
Reactions: Vladimir*22
Ohhh, that's genius but I'm not convinced about that safety latch. When you press the button to open it, there latch doesn't catch, Unless that only happens when the button in the frunk is pressed.
I actually wouldn't mind the struts instead of the whole auto open thing. The struts let the hood open up and you don't have to lift it. It's less than $50 compared to the auto open close kit but they don't make the struts for MY :(
I get the Model 3 on Tuesday while I wait for the Y

Did you get a fair amount for your Model Y? I find the Ford to be a good looking vehicle. I hope you like the Ford.
Decent. $60K (base white with inductions) with $3.5K in tax savings. Another Ford dealer was offering $62K but they had $5K markup on the Mach-E (this is normal).

I've seen some large auction numbers for the Model Y but Ford dealer sold to a broker who needs to make some profit.

I didn't leave the Tesla family permanently... still have three orders. I just want some certainty over the tax credits.

Auction - IMG_3718.png

Reactions: Vladimir*22
Decent. $60K (base white with inductions) with $3.5K in tax savings. Another Ford dealer was offering $62K but they had $5K markup on the Mach-E (this is normal).

I've seen some large auction numbers for the Model Y but Ford dealer sold to a broker who needs to make some profit.

I didn't leave the Tesla family permanently... still have three orders. I just want some certainty over the tax credits.

View attachment 734501
Which app or website did you get the above 👆 information?

I’m excited to be getting my MY next week. I hope I get a free frozen turkey in my frunk! 😁 I’ll be especially stoked if the fit and finish is good.

Sweet! It’s a great car…. And I have no idea why I traded it…. Probably will be pulling the trigger on the red/white MYLR in 2022.

Oh, I found out you can transfer a reservation but it requires some trust. Maybe @Samier_RN wants your Model S :)

Sweet! It’s a great car…. And I have no idea why I traded it…. Probably will be pulling the trigger on the red/white MYLR in 2022.

Oh, I found out you can transfer a reservation but it requires some trust. Maybe @Samier_RN wants your Model S :)
Yeah, I don’t trust @Samier_RN , he seems to be a dodgy character. 😁 I wish that I ordered the MY in a darker color to hide some of its bulk.

Reactions: voxel
How much is the charger installation cost if main breaker is in the garage and needs a 12-15 ft extension ? Any recommendations in Tampa/Orlando area ?
I paid $800 for a 14-50 installed outside 6ga wire and a 6-20 12ga wire installed inside the garage (for a hybrid SUV) going thru concrete and about 30ft. He also had to rearrange my breaker panel to make space. Very happy with the install.