Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I uploaded my ins info on app... does FL tesla require the final payment prior to scheduled delivery day? Or can you complete the final payment after inspecting the outside of the car? Can you just ACH the day of? As of now, on the app- I cannot complete, and prefer not to complete, the final payment-right now.... prefer to do after I inspect the car..

Horty4- I travel for work... and will be flying back into PBI on 6/13. If all goes well, and it's not pouring, I plan on 6/16 (if allowed) to take delivery that day. I downloaded a generic tesla checklist to review, and will probably go straight to ppf and tint, and bolt back out of town on the 18th/19th.. .hopefully with the car. jbong23 @g ma.... if you are around...

@Vlad- any updates? Are you picking up in lauderdale?

I uploaded my ins info on app... does FL tesla require the final payment prior to scheduled delivery day? Or can you complete the final payment after inspecting the outside of the car? Can you just ACH the day of? As of now, on the app- I cannot complete, and prefer not to complete, the final payment-right now.... prefer to do after I inspect the car..

Horty4- I travel for work... and will be flying back into PBI on 6/13. If all goes well, and it's not pouring, I plan on 6/16 (if allowed) to take delivery that day. I downloaded a generic tesla checklist to review, and will probably go straight to ppf and tint, and bolt back out of town on the 18th/19th.. .hopefully with the car. jbong23 @g ma.... if you are around...

Im still sitting at 6/19-6/22 - I am picking up in Lauderdale Im also going to Carmax tomorrow or Wednesday to see what they will give me for the Model 3
Right now KBB has it $56k-60K so its worth the quote. Tesla offered me 46K and the extra 2k i get off of taxes brings it to 48K - I dont want to leave a potential 8-10K on the table

Reactions: Horty4
I’m so angry…

Hi Brian, your Model Y has not yet arrived and we are rescheduling your appointment to 01:00 PM on June 9, 2022 based on your vehicle's current ETA.

If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Questions? Reply here.

I already took the day off, now I have to reschedule my life yet again.

quote Jerry Seinfeld “you can take the reservation, you just can’t keep the reservation.”

I wonder if there will be an opportunity to pick up earlier than the 16th? It would be nice if the truck arrives earlier and we can schedule pickup here within the next few days. I have seen many on here say that scenario happens more times than not.

@Vlad- I am selling a car as well, but selling privately... I tried carvana... to get a ballpark low end... and selling at a fair rate per kbb.
Good Luck
Im taking Carmax offer - i need the check to clear by next Friday. I might lose a few $$$ but with the 60K offer all im paying is about $2500 for the Model Y

Good luck on you car sale - Carmax has hit KBB on my Camaro and now the high end of KBB on the Tesla.