Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked mine up - Absolutely FLAWLESS car. It drives so much different than the Model 3, but still an amazing car.

Congrats.

I prefer the 3's handling and ride but the Y has so much more space.

Also... Standard Range Ys are showing up in the inventory today:

1655940026507.png

Reactions: Vladimir*22
Picked up today… few minor issues that I documented. Car came ready with tags…
It was completely user dependent…. Off to ppf and tint
Let me know how you enjoy that 150 degree cabin during the day :)

You can turn on the cabin monitor which heeps the internals under 105 but I have found that the compressor is running all day. I ended up turning it off. I ordered a roof shade from Tparts I should get next week , hopefully it keeps the crazy high temps under control.

You can turn on the cabin monitor which heeps the internals under 105 but I have found that the compressor is running all day. I ended up turning it off. I ordered a roof shade from Tparts I should get next week , hopefully it keeps the crazy high temps under control.
It’s insane how hot the interior gets. Let me know how you like that shade and how easy it is to install and take off and store

I think I lost 5 lbs of water weight today- during the inspection… 10:30 am…

My MYP appointment is Sunday. I'm trading a 2020 MYLR with 19k miles. Blue with black interior (same as the new one). Got prices from Carvana (59.6). Carmax (61.0), webuyanycar (60.0), Cargurus (62.1), and Tesla (57.1). The Tesla trade-in means $3,300 sales tax savings so that brings it to 60.4. I'm doing the trad-in as it avoids a short term loan and later title changes. The MYLR is in excellent condition and has been a wonderful car. I'm only replacing it because it isn't going to cost much. It's pretty nice to buy a car, drive it for two years, and then get more than you paid for it. The only service expense has been a tire rotation at 16,000 miles. Energy costs have been a little over $600 for 19,200 miles. This one will get a front end PPF and full car ceramic coating. I wish we had a local Tesla club where we could periodically get together and probably get some great information and suggestions.

A question for FL residents that already have their Tesla. How long after delivery did it take to receive the Title (i.e., with no financing)? I took delivery a month ago and the local Tesla rep says 2 to 3 months is typical. In the past when getting a new car (not Tesla) If I recall correctly, it only took a couple of weeks to receive the title.

A question for FL residents that already have their Tesla. How long after delivery did it take to receive the Title (i.e., with no financing)? I took delivery a month ago and the local Tesla rep says 2 to 3 months is typical. In the past when getting a new car (not Tesla) If I recall correctly, it only took a couple of weeks to receive the title.
Its 3 weeks today for me and still no title

Mine was about a month or so.