TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Floridians: Check your tire pressures

Discussion in 'Florida' started by NigelM, Oct 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Yup, here in SWFL the early morning temps dropped as low as 68F the last two days....Got a low tire pressure warning in the cool air, I guess the temps were in the high 80's to low 90's last time I checked our Model S tires; anyways, I measured 38psi all the way around and pumped our 21"s up to 42psi this afternoon.

2. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Thanks for the reminder. Winter is almost here! I had to wear a long sleeve shirt when I went fishing last week. These colder temps are rough.

I'm sure our friends in Canada feel sorry for us.

3. pgiralt

pgiralt Supporting Member

I guess I've been living in NC for too long now. 68F is nice and warm! :)

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Afternoons we're still getting into the low 80's but that 20 degree swing is plenty enough to affect tire pressures.