Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fly Fishing Tesla Trip 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
Buttershrimp needs the assistance of anglers in planning his Fly fishing trip 2018.... Anyone who can add a good stop on my trip would be appreciated. Guides, location, supercharger proximity, awesomeness are all appreciated.

Austin --> Utah or Idaho or Anywhere else for that matter....

So many great spots here in the West.....WY is amazing. I'm headed to Casper to float the N Platte at the end of the month. For more variety suggest West Yellowstone. Tons of great trout fishing of all kinds within a 20 mile radius and lots of good guides. Henry's Fork, Madison River, Hegben Lake, Firehole River to name just a few nearby spots.

So many great spots here in the West.....WY is amazing. I'm headed to Casper to float the N Platte at the end of the month. For more variety suggest West Yellowstone. Tons of great trout fishing of all kinds within a 20 mile radius and lots of good guides. Henry's Fork, Madison River, Hegben Lake, Firehole River to name just a few nearby spots.
Agreed, around and in West Yellowstone is really special. Been a long time for me but have fond memories of catching big, Yellowstone Cutthoats.

Do a lot of fishing from my model S. The frunk fits my three price rod case well, and I keep my waders up there to keep the funk out of the trunk.... anyhow, I like traveling by road, stopping and fishing spots by hiking down to good looking spots... I know a lot about north idaho/Washington/West Montana, but have traveled all over the west driving and fishing... good excuse to explore, and now I have the S, and it makes a great fishing rig. I invested in a set of suction cup rod holders for the all glass roof, and put a few brewskis in the frunk... give me a pm if your in the Coeur d’alene area, I grew up in Austin, and flipped up here 15 yrs ago...

• Love
Reactions: _jal_
standard operations...;)

CFE5C024-CD76-48A6-8D5F-C707EF8B2DF3.jpeg

View attachment 291743