Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flying out Thursday to pickup our P90DL w/5000 miles Obsidian

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very happy/blessed to have been able find a car like this in my price range. The car is in amazing shape and even has clear bra done on the whole front end. It has about even option outside of carbon and rear seats. I will be adding the carbon...haha

The fact this car only has 5000 miles, Ludicrous, and executive seats, and premium interior is all huge value adds.

My flight leaves Thursday and then its a long drive home hitting the SC along the way.

Super excited

12.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
16.jpg
20.jpg
35.jpg
49.jpg

I am not 100% a Tesla expert... But are you sure that's a P90DL? I know the badge says so, but it could have easily been added.

What makes me believe that it's something other than a P90DL is the rear seats. Those are the called "Executive Seats" (I think) and I am very certain they stopped offering them midway through the P85D production... So maybe it's a P85D.

But, maybe it really is a P90DL and they just retrofitted the seats somehow...

I could be completely wrong, but it's just a little observation.

I am not 100% a Tesla expert... But are you sure that's a P90DL? I know the badge says so, but it could have easily been added.

What makes me believe that it's something other than a P90DL is the rear seats. Those are the called "Executive Seats" (I think) and I am very certain they stopped offering them midway through the P85D production... So maybe it's a P85D.

But, maybe it really is a P90DL and they just retrofitted the seats somehow...

I could be completely wrong, but it's just a little observation.
Screenshot_20170227-155010.png