Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FM radio stations list?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

crackers8199

May 31, 2015
SoCal
has anyone else lost the "stations" list in the FM radio app? on mine, i only have favorites and direct tune - stations only comes up if i'm on a particular station for an extended period, but then it only shows that station i'm on in the list.

also, not sure if related, but the little signal strength icon in the lower right corner of the FM station icon square constantly flips back and forth between signal strength and a line through it (as if to indicate no signal, which makes no sense because i've got plenty of signal strength for a ton of stations)...

There are some other threads on this issue. Do look for those. IIRC, one person had it start working again after using direct tune to tune in a station or two. It's also worth doing the two-thumb reboot and maybe power cycle.

I've done both resets already without any luck. also did look for other threads but didn't see any...at least not when searching for "FM radio stations list."