Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FNG needs help...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed the order for my wife's 3 on Sunday. Delivery was not available so I picked Fremont to pick up. System said it would be two weeks. Just got a text that it will be delivered tomorrow at 6:00pm?? Went online and in my account I now have a VIN and a note that delivery will be tomorrow. This is the first I've heard at all about the car. On top of that they have not gotten back to me about the trade in valuation.

I'm not ready! Drive way is not cleared for another vehicle. Trade in is in the shop for a new alternator. Just started reading the manual.,

I called the number online, it goes to the SF delivery department but they do not answer and voicemail is full.

Can I safely assume someones going to call me with details? How do I pay the balance due? Etc,.

thanks

Ordered online, no adviser.
Everyone orders online. I even had to order online when I went to a store. As far a person who is “assigned” to you I think that’s a crapshoot. I had 5 different people I dealt with through the entire process. One would hand off to another. Fortunately for me I had no issues sending/receiving communications with them. For others’ I’ve heard communication was an exercise in futility. If you don’t have anyone specifically assigned to you I’d contact Tesla’s customer service number and/or perhaps the store where you’re expecting delivery. Good luck and congrats.

I called the main number and followed the prompts and finally got a hold of human. I explained that I would not be home during the delivery window and they were able to push it out by 1 week. I did have to wait on the phone for around 30-45 minutes before someone picked up. I believe I called the main number 1 (888) 518-3752

I had a similar issue when I preordered my 3. They told me 3 months, then a week later called and said hey it's here to be picked up! At least I got a call though so I could let them know I needed at least a week to get the funds ready. But after that first call it was like no-man's land, no response to phone calls or email. I ended up logging onto the tesla site and venting my frustrations there that no one was answering the phone or responding to email. I got a call 2 days later. However the website's been changed a bit, and I don't see an escalation button anymore. But you might want to try that.