Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fog/Cornering Lights deactivated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone -

I noticed my fog lights and cornering lights are now deactivated with the latest update. It's really odd. Wondering if anyone else noted the same. For reference, I have the original fog light design.

Thanks!

Which update are you on? Try rebooting the center touch screen as well as the instrument screen. If that doesn't work, then call your Service Center and let them know your lights were deactivated. If you have the lights, then there was probably an install issue with your update and your configuration file isn't reading properly. Should be a fairly easy fix for the service center to do.

Thank you for the help. I'll reboot the console when I get back to the car. I'm on the latest update (from last week).
I'm not sure about the difference between the new design. I never bothered to check. I've been really happy with the original look.

Slightly off topic - what is the difference between the original and the new design? Anyone have photos?
Hank or mods - We should probably make a new thread on this topic. I have some educated guesses on the difference but I couldn't state it succinctly and clearly, but we should probably have it covered on TMC before no one remembers. :)