TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Fog/Cornering Lights deactivated

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by EMDoc, Mar 20, 2014.

1. EMDoc

EMDoc Member

Hi everyone -

I noticed my fog lights and cornering lights are now deactivated with the latest update. It's really odd. Wondering if anyone else noted the same. For reference, I have the original fog light design.

Thanks!

2. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

Which update are you on? Try rebooting the center touch screen as well as the instrument screen. If that doesn't work, then call your Service Center and let them know your lights were deactivated. If you have the lights, then there was probably an install issue with your update and your configuration file isn't reading properly. Should be a fairly easy fix for the service center to do.

3. Hank42

Hank42 Member

Slightly off topic - what is the difference between the original and the new design? Anyone have photos?

4. mark

mark Member

Mine still work. Agree with blurry that it may be a bug.

5. EMDoc

EMDoc Member

Thank you for the help. I'll reboot the console when I get back to the car. I'm on the latest update (from last week).
    I'm not sure about the difference between the new design. I never bothered to check. I've been really happy with the original look.

6. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Just got the update today (via Ranger). Turning lights were working on the way home.

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Hank or mods - We should probably make a new thread on this topic. I have some educated guesses on the difference but I couldn't state it succinctly and clearly, but we should probably have it covered on TMC before no one remembers. :)