Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fog lights turning off automatically

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why they have not turned the on screen light icons to also act as buttons I have no idea.
That would be great. This morning in the Peak District the fog was swirling around so I needed to activate & deactivate. Sadly they cannot be voice-controlled as I kept getting an error saying not supported so if that's the case then easy buttons on the right side of the screen (RHD cars) where the lights show would be wonderful.

Reactions: Xdama
I'd go one further: I would always use manual lights in reduced visibility (even if not severe enough to warrant fog lights) as I don't trust the automatics to do the right thing - particularly if it's not actually dark, but just rain or spray reducing visibility...

... and I'll one further again ... I want manual lights control all the time no matter what the conditions! I presently have to switch to manual lights at the beginning of every drive because it won't use that setting by default. (I just find it irritating when the lights come on inappropriately during the day ... and the car will still show its "day lights" all the time anyway so it's not like it's invisible.)

Reactions: Dasher