Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fog lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did that activate the cornering lights also?

I tried having the Service Center activate the cornering lights and it was a NO GO. They stated that is a Premium Package feature so they cant/wont do it. They did however activate the fog lights so those work. I purchased the fog lights directly from the service center and had them install it so the "programming" was part of the retrofit job. Cost was just shy of $1k for everything. This was at the Costa Mesa CA service center.

Perhaps someone else will have better luck with getting the cornering lights activated...

I'm going to ask my Service Center to add LED cornering lights too, and I really hope they say yes. My issue is that when I order my Model S last year, the Design Studio didn't disclose the fact that LED cornering won't be included without PUP. The car's avatar in the 17" display actually shows the car having LED cornering lights, so that makes it confusing too.

I'll update the thread after it's installed. I'm curious if the parts that they're ordering also includes the fog light bulbs. I like having the cornering lights, they are useful for night time local street driving, but it'll be nice to have fogs lights too.