Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Foggy glass only on right side of the car :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had 1 year annual service performed on my Model S last week. I have been noticing that all glass (windows, fixed glass, even roof) on right half (passenger side) of the car gets all foggy. Everything on left side (driver side) is perfectly fine. I made sure all windows were properly closed when this happened. This had never happened before the car got serviced.. so I am very curious what is happening. Service center did say they changed cabin filer, not sure if this is related somehow.. Anyone else with similar issue and any idea how to resolve this?

since it started raining for the first time since my car was at service to look at my 'sticky' sunroof and do a 5th annual - my passenger carpet is soaked...leak somewhere. headliner is dry so not sure where it is coming from yet.
really sucks though since it was wet last week after a rain and I put a towel under my floor mat but didn't remove it promptly and now my carpet is a bit moldy.

I had my sunroof leak years ago but that soaked the headliner and it was actually dripping, this does not seem to be the same problem. I am afraid it might be the windshield? not sure what else it would be.