Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Foggy Morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a little foggy morning this morning, so I took some photos of my car.

IMG_20170221_085153 crop.JPG IMG_20170221_084802 crop.jpg crop.jpg

Yes. I really like the way they set off the blue. they were on sale at tirerack vs the other Rials. Picked up locally at their distribution site. Tires are the factory Goodyear Eagles.

Great pictures!

I have a different brand of rims that look similar but I picked up Tesla's grey center caps for them...

Winter Tires and Rims - Canadian Availability

Is there are a reason you're not using Tesla center caps? I think they would make your rims look even better.

Reactions: theslimshadyist
Yes. I really like the way they set off the blue. they were on sale at tirerack vs the other Rials. Picked up locally at their distribution site. Tires are the factory Goodyear Eagles.
They look great.. I replaced my standard Tesla 19' Slipstream with these same Grey Rials on my 2016 Red MS.. it definitely made the MS look so much better . I also called service center who ordered matching Grey center caps($5 a piece)

Great pictures!

I have a different brand of rims that look similar but I picked up Tesla's grey center caps for them...

Winter Tires and Rims - Canadian Availability

Is there are a reason you're not using Tesla center caps? I think they would make your rims look even better.
I just stuck on the standard center caps from the slipstreams. I haven't gotten around to purchasing the dark center caps yet. I was going to plastidip them with a red T logo since I was going to plastidip my slipstreams anyway

Last edited:
Those shots are incredible! Are you a professional photographer or are these photos just "point and shoot"? Were they taken with a smartphone camera and if so, which device?

I am a real estate agent, with a heavy technology background, along with photography. I shoot houses for other real estate agents, as well as some live events. But I am trying to find the time to do more photoshoots with my tesla. Waiting for the weather to cooperate.

These photos were taken with my smartphone, a Nexus 6p. I have a Canon 7D with "L" lenses as well, but didn't have it on me that morning. But it's how you use the equipment, not what the equipment is. :) So true with cameras and other... ahem... things.