Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Folding bikes - Dania Beach manufacturer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in California, so pardon my intrusion to the Florida section. I have posted this elsewhere on TMC (folding bike that fits in the frunk? - Page 2) but many of you may not have seen this:

I've been thinking of a foldable bike as well, and was looking at the offerings at Folding Bikes by Citizen Bike mentioned earlier by PhilBa. I contacted them from the link on their website to let them know of this discussion and to suggest that they get some photos of their different bikes folded up in the frunk, and they replied:

=========

Thanks for the email and your interest in Citizen Bike!

We can certainly accommodate. Please let the forum folks know that if someone local wants to swing by, we'll test it out and setup a photo for them.

Please have our potential frunk model give us a call at 1-800-682-9579 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm EST).

We are located in Dania Beach, FL near the local Tesla dealer.

=========

So... can any of the local TMC members swing by to use your car as a fitment model and take some photos? They should advertise on TMC (and perhaps put one of their bikes on display at the local Tesla showroom)!

Apologize for the double-posting but just wondering if there's anyone in the Dania Beach area who can work with this company to demonstrate which of their models fit easily into the frunk?

That would be great. Why don't you give them a call. I suspect that as long as they know you're coming they can have an assortment of their different models folded up and ready to test if they fit. While you're there, why don't you ask if they want to give TMC members an online discount coupon :wink:?

Just got a reminder PM from Jamie and checked back here. My initial understanding was that the store would call me after I volunteered, so I just forgot about it. Now that I'm re-reading everything, I was clearly mistaken. I'll give these guys a quick call and see what I can come up with. Sorry about the misunderstanding, y'all. :)

Just got a reminder PM from Jamie and checked back here. My initial understanding was that the store would call me after I volunteered, so I just forgot about it. Now that I'm re-reading everything, I was clearly mistaken. I'll give these guys a quick call and see what I can come up with. Sorry about the misunderstanding, y'all. :)

Please keep us posted because I would really be interested in buying one. That would be cool if they came in the same colors as our cars and rims. A girl could dream right?