Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

folding mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
After receiving the software update, 2021.44.25.2 my mirrors automatically fold in when I get to my driveway and stay folded when I try to back out and drive away.
Has anyone else experienced this? I turned off the auto fold feature as a temporary fix.
Originally, the mirrors would fold in when I left the vehicle, then return to the normal position every time I placed my foot on the brake when I was ready to drive.

Hello everyone,
After receiving the software update, 2021.44.25.2 my mirrors automatically fold in when I get to my driveway and stay folded when I try to back out and drive away.
Has anyone else experienced this? I turned off the auto fold feature as a temporary fix.
Originally, the mirrors would fold in when I left the vehicle, then return to the normal position every time I placed my foot on the brake when I was ready to drive.
If it's only happening in your driveway it sounds like the location feature got turned on. I've never fooled around with that, but maybe there's a toggle that needs to be switched off.

With auto fold mirrors disabled, they will only automatically fold and unfold if you have a location or HomeLink-based auto fold/unfold setting. What settings are you using?