Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Font Size Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's all start doing daily Bug Report when in our Teslas. We can say, "bug report need to be able to change font size and contrast." If enough of us do that every day maybe they will get the message.
Hopefully I'm getting my point across ;)

Reactions: Laddcruzer
Hi Elon,
I'm a QA Engineer with 25 years of experience.
Call me by email [email protected] and I will help you to find and fix all critical bugs.

Bug report:
1. Missed Font size control
2. Missed Font color control
3. Missed Background control
4. Missed Navigator control
4.1 Workaround: use Waze (Navigator from Google)
5. Missed UI windows control (for example: impossible to replace or move or resize or close windows of Phone, Navigator, Tools, Karaoke, etc.)
6. Missed Audio Player control

First time my wife road in the car yesterday, she said, “There’s no way I can read the navigation instructions while driving.” Seems ridiculous you can’t even adjust the one thing most people are trying read at a glance while actually driving. It’s annoying for the rest of the interface too, but at least you are mostly using other things while parked.

I find it extremely annoying and unsafe. People are people and they will make dangerous maneuvers at the last minute coz they missed the turn or are about to miss the turn. I hope Tesla fix this. Every other maps on the planet have this. Probably a patent thing and Tesla being tesla trying to be cheap but its about safety and they should look in to this.

yeah, buying an over-the-counter reading glass, for a person with prescription glasses, is a seriously useless suggestion.
Anyway, folks, you can submit feedback about the illegible tiny gray-on-gray fonts at Tesla SSO - Sign In
Well, the SSO log in is about as useless as the lactation glands on a boar shoat. Once you get through the drop downs, all you get is a tutorial on restarting the touch screen. As much as I love my Teslas, communication with The Mothership (or lack thereof) is one of my major beefs.

UPDATE: Just read the two posts above. Man, I hope this is something that will happen soon.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: aerodyne