Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Food in the Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anytime I buy a new car, I don't bring to-go food into the vehicle while the new car smell is still fresh. I have some friend for whom taking left overs home is a mandatory experience. So my shiny new cars tend to sit in the drive way on restaurant trips

My friend suggested using the frunk to transport food as it's outside the main part of the car. Brilliant! This keeps my car smelling nice but also allows us to bring food home.

I use the Frunk to transport any potentially smell bearing food items such as pizza and cooked chicken, and this totally isolates the smell from the cabin. It was my colleagues idea when she had left overs after a lunch outing. Must preserve new car smell as long as possible.

Reactions: Ormond
All our tempting groceries...see my avatar...go in the frunk, in insulated packs. Our Model S has the original, larger frunk that diminished greatly once Tesla brought out the D; it's one of the unsung virtues of these ancient, creaky old 2013 vehicles.

Reactions: Ormond
Must preserve new car smell as long as possible.
Here you go :) :

99f817c1-f19e-463f-bccb-e3ed799e05b3.jpg._CB344011602__SR285,285_.jpg