Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Aaron.S (Saw you today!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so, i saw a fellow member at c and c today and thought i would share some pics of his model s. btw i was the kid when you were pulling out that said you have the best sounding car at the event lol
fXJjKlV.jpg
eWumFVu.jpg
x7Nc2TQ.jpg
TveUZhb.jpg
3mVzNPN.jpg
kNjvlio.jpg
wPJFCuY.jpg
i have many more pics of this car but i took 5k photos so its hard to find stuff lol

How did the event go? I had planned on going but couldn't last minute...
insane, ive gone for 3 years now and the turnout has been insane, i have 5k photos and over 45 minutes of video. there was 2 sls blacks, a saleen s7, porsche 959, and a tonnnn others. I walked the streets (LOL) of new canaan and there were cars everywere.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome - was this the New Canaan event? Looks like Aaron's Tesla is getting lots of attention!

I just want to know who the two passengers in the back are :biggrin:
yep, and its funny because usauly theres 1 or 2 model s's each time and no one even looks at them but aaron was slamed with people the whole event, the photos of the crowd were 30 minutes before the show started...

yep, and its funny because usauly theres 1 or 2 model s's each time and no one even looks at them but aaron was slamed with people the whole event, the photos of the crowd were 30 minutes before the show started...

It is because Aaron has the awesome metallic blue, and when you polish it, it brings out the true beauty of the blue.

And I just noticed he has the tan interior too...

I guess when it is my time to bight, mine will be a replica of his :p

there was a bright red p85+ and it got no atention so dent tell me color is a factor...

Well to be honest I don't think most people know the difference between an s85, or a p85+ unless they actually researched or was told.

And since red got not as much attention and the blue, I'd say the color is what made the difference ;) lol

Metallic blue is a very complex color that changes with the lighting, and by polishing it, the color is really brought out.

Don't get me wrong, the Model S looks awesome in all colors. But the metallic blue and sig red are the two colors that change with lighting which gives them a unique look in my opinion. By polishing the metallic blue it really brings out the real potential of the color.

Hello All -

Sorry I wasn't on the forums yesterday... After the Caffeine & Carburetors event in New Canaan, CT I had to zip home and then into the city to root on a friend running the NYC Marathon....

Thanks iStig for taking the pictures!!! I do remember you when pulling out at the end of the event!

Lots of cars, lots of people and LOTS of attention for the Model S. So busy in fact that I didn't have time to walk the whole street and look at all the other cars there!

I printed out many copies of the Model S information sheets that Leilani had modified and they all were taken. I always leave them out at events with the 2 sample panasonic cells I got on ebay as talking points about the battery. I had a wonderful time talking to everyone - and as always, love informing the public about the Model S and the fact that it is my only car and yes, you can take it on long trips!

Aaron

PS to Tslagrl - Those are 2 small stuffed bears that have been with me in my last 3 cars - always hanging out on the back deck. I have a small 2" one as well hanging from the vent on the front dash....

Hello All -

Sorry I wasn't on the forums yesterday... After the Caffeine & Carburetors event in New Canaan, CT I had to zip home and then into the city to root on a friend running the NYC Marathon....

Thanks iStig for taking the pictures!!! I do remember you when pulling out at the end of the event!

Lots of cars, lots of people and LOTS of attention for the Model S. So busy in fact that I didn't have time to walk the whole street and look at all the other cars there!

I printed out many copies of the Model S information sheets that Leilani had modified and they all were taken. I always leave them out at events with the 2 sample panasonic cells I got on ebay as talking points about the battery. I had a wonderful time talking to everyone - and as always, love informing the public about the Model S and the fact that it is my only car and yes, you can take it on long trips!

Aaron

PS to Tslagrl - Those are 2 small stuffed bears that have been with me in my last 3 cars - always hanging out on the back deck. I have a small 2" one as well hanging from the vent on the front dash....
yah, i was thinking to my self, does he know what the concept of car shows is lol. i do have 1 pic of when the s7 arived of you in the background and thats the only time i saw you away from your car and not talking to people. You realy did have a huge crowd of interested people!