Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For AWD owners wanting a P3D-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have since changed them as the part numbers are now different but all the 2018-early 2019 AWD model 3's shared the same hardware as P3D-.
Your correct, the one thread with motors in the catalog, there are some people stating that the new motor in the AWD could still potentially handle close to the P power.

I did as suggested in the petition comment to lodge a ticket. This was the response I got:

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Tesla. To upgrade the "AWD" upgrade, you would want to login to your "My Tesla" account. Once logged in you will be able to view pricing and availability for the upgrade once it becomes available. There will also be a communication of its availability once available.

Our team reviews every customer request seriously.

Thank you for being part of the Tesla community,

Best Regards,

I did as suggested in the petition comment to lodge a ticket. This was the response I got:

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Tesla. To upgrade the "AWD" upgrade, you would want to login to your "My Tesla" account. Once logged in you will be able to view pricing and availability for the upgrade once it becomes available. There will also be a communication of its availability once available.

Our team reviews every customer request seriously.

Thank you for being part of the Tesla community,

Best Regards,

Woah! Rogue support person in the know or rogue support person period? Lol. Sounds good to me!

• Funny
Reactions: MagnusMako