Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For AWD owners wanting a P3D-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As posted earlier. And remember, don't think of it as 4.4 to 3.9. Think about it as a half second improvement.

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 11.22.58 AM.png

Just in case @phantasms, i was talking to @icetoev, to compare his M3Performance screenshot, with yours.

From what you posted in the investor thread I just realized what was going on. Sorry I'm drinking a coffee and it's not in me yet. lol

Yes, can someone with a non AWD car look at the source and see if that text I posted above is there? It would be VERY helpful.

Thanks!

Reactions: EV Promoter
It could be just an official method of getting Stealth P3Ds into official online channels. Buy a dual motor but click the acceleration boost and turn it into Performance like speed. Performance moniker will be reserved for those that buy the upgraded brakes and suspension.

On the other hand, I hope this option is available for P3D buyers who want to get to 2.5 seconds to 60. the P3D is too slow already :D

Reactions: phantasms
On the make a new car configurator the Boost language in the code happens for any version of the car even the single motor. It also shows the 2000 cost.

I can not find any 0-60 info for the boost. Just the standard numbers. I think Tesla already scrubbed that. Even specifically looking for an AWD nets nothing when searching for the previous leaked code. Maybe thats only from the upgrade page for existing owners. I have a P+ so I cant check that but mine does not list any 0-60 in the code only the boost and 2000 references.

I think we are at a wait and see phase. Perhaps a pestering of Elon on Twitter could get him to spill the beans.