Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Exchange: 21" Arachnid wheels and tires for 19"Tempest wheels and tires + cash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In VA/Northern VA/Fredericksburg/Richmond area. Looking to exchange my 21" Arachnids on my 2022 refreshed model S for 19" Tempest from a refreshed model S. 200 miles on original OEM tires on OEM wheels. Will meetup for sale if needed. Full set (wheels + tires) for full set and negotiable $$$$.

In VA/Northern VA/Fredericksburg/Richmond area. Looking to exchange my 21" Arachnids on my 2022 refreshed model S for 19" Tempest from a refreshed model S. 200 miles on original OEM tires on OEM wheels. Will meetup for sale if needed. Full set (wheels + tires) for full set and negotiable $$$$.
Can you include a picture? I might be interested in a trade For my 19s below.

Attachments

• A97410FA-D028-4EF7-9A3B-A25608C85F94.jpeg
    A97410FA-D028-4EF7-9A3B-A25608C85F94.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 126
I have just the wheels if you’d be interested in buying them you could use them for another set like for winters

I actually might be interested and could meet half way (can bring a jack, and torque wrench with me). I'm in Ohio so I'm not terribly far away. Currently my summer tires are mounted on my martial wheels so I'd have to swap them to my tempest wheels. They have about 6000 miles on them (plus the drive to meet up). One of the tempest wheels are brand new, had to replace one due to cracking it to avoid an accident (it was mounted with winter tires, so the summer tires were not impacted).

Send me a message if interested and what you'd be asking for in cash.