Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Exchange: Tesla High Power Wall Connector for Tesla NEMA 14-50 Wall Connector

tps5352

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bay-Delta Region, California, USA
Swap of NOS charging accessories possible?
From you? -- Tesla NEMA 14-50 Wall Connector
From me -- Tesla High Power Wall Connector
(Or can I purchase your NEMA 14-50 WC, outright?)​

You (hopefully) have a NEMA 14-50 WC:
  • New or little-used.
  • With 24' cable.
  • In good shape, without damage.
  • Working perfectly.
  • Possibly(?) in its original box.
  • Includes all parts and installation materials.
NEMA 14-50 Wall Connector.jpg This for this? High Power Wall Connector.jpg
In trade, I offer a Tesla HPWC:
  • Brand new, never installed.
  • In original factory box, including all parts.
  • With rugged 24-foot connecting cable.
  • High power Gen 2 model.
I'm in the greater Sacramento area. In-person exchange possible in the Central Valley or San Francisco Bay areas of California (USA). Otherwise, we can explore shipping options.

Please private-message me to discuss offers and details. Thanks.

Shadious

Jan 11, 2018
Florida
Swap of NOS charging accessories possible?
From you? -- Tesla NEMA 14-50 Wall Connector
From me -- Tesla High Power Wall Connector
(Or can I purchase your NEMA 14-50 WC, outright?)​

You (hopefully) have a NEMA 14-50 WC:
  • New or little-used.
  • With 24' cable.
  • In good shape, without damage.
  • Working perfectly.
  • Possibly(?) in its original box.
  • Includes all parts and installation materials.
In trade, I offer a Tesla HPWC:
  • Brand new, never installed.
  • In original factory box, including all parts.
  • With rugged 24-foot connecting cable.
  • High power Gen 2 model.
I'm in the greater Sacramento area. In-person exchange possible in the Central Valley or San Francisco Bay areas of California (USA). Otherwise, we can explore shipping options.

Please private-message me to discuss offers and details. Thanks.
I have a UMC from our September 2018 model 3 that was gently used for about 6 months and the stored in the bag. I am in FL, but would be open to trading, as we use our older Gen1 UMC to charge our vehicles.

Cwub

Feb 11, 2020
Fullerton
Why don’t you just buy a wall connector and just add the 14-50 plug? I just did it and it’s so simple. Unless your the OCD type and must have the original (most likely)

Cwub

Feb 11, 2020
Fullerton
Oh and btw, the main reason why I went with the gen 2 wall connector with custom 14-50 plug is because if I need to in the future hardwire for higher amperage I can always take the 14-50 plug off since gen 2 can charge max 80A. Original wall connector with 14-50 is most likely hardwired into the wall connector since Tesla intended it for 14-50 and they listed it as only 40A max charge.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC