Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$ for Model 3 test drive near Cleveland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi community,

I've seen a few Model 3s in the Cleveland area. I'm hoping this catches a model 3 owner's attention in Cleveland or possibly Columbus. I'm interested in paying someone to let my wife and I test drive their Model 3. About 10 minutes each.

My wife feels that she needs to test drive a car before we buy. I just got an invite to configure RWD, but I'm going to delay for dual motor. So I think the clock is ticking. Turo options are a little out of the way right now, and we really don't need a full day with a car.

Thank you,
Dave

If you have access to a Turo rental, don't blink and take it at least a full day. I did it and it was an amazing experience. 10 minutes is not enough. You need to drive it more than that in order to grasp what the car is all about. It is amazing. You will never regret it.

Reactions: Troy916
If you have access to a Turo rental, don't blink and take it at least a full day. I did it and it was an amazing experience. 10 minutes is not enough. You need to drive it more than that in order to grasp what the car is all about. It is amazing. You will never regret it.

I'm pretty sold on it already, but my wife literally wants to sit in it and take a quick drive. The nearest Turo is about 3.5 hours away. We have two little kids and the logistics for that are pretty tough. I'm glad you liked it!

Hey Dave, check this thread out here. There is a spreadsheet that was started to try to match up people wanting a test drive with people willing to offer them. Offering / Seeking test drives

I'm in the Cleveland area too and would really like test drive - if you find some one can you point them my way too? Where have you seen them? East side? West? I haven't seen one yet.

Hey Dave, check this thread out here. There is a spreadsheet that was started to try to match up people wanting a test drive with people willing to offer them. Offering / Seeking test drives

I'm in the Cleveland area too and would really like test drive - if you find some one can you point them my way too? Where have you seen them? East side? West? I haven't seen one yet.

I'm thinking I might need to make a trek to Dayton. I saw a Turo option there.

If I find someone willing, then I'll definitely spread the word, if the person willing is cool with it.

I live in Aurora. I saw a red one about 2 weeks ago, and I saw a black one around Twinsburg on Monday. There are a number of Model Ss around here, and a Couple Xs. I'm guessing those folks bought them. I'm a little surprised to see RWD. Maybe they are snowbirds, or they are going with winter tires.

I live in Aurora. I saw a red one about 2 weeks ago, and I saw a black one around Twinsburg on Monday. There are a number of Model Ss around here, and a Couple Xs. I'm guessing those folks bought them. I'm a little surprised to see RWD. Maybe they are snowbirds, or they are going with winter tires.
I'm far West side (North Ridgeville) and I regularly see a couple of S's and an X but that's it. I'm still debating the AWD and may just go with RWD and snow tires - it'll come down to how much AWD is.

And, yes, spread the word if you find anyone in the area willing to share. I'd even be happy with just getting the chance to sit in it for now.

One thing to check for is when the turo rental was produced... sadly only car in my area is early production, meaning I'd be test driving a car without the suspension change, or the wind noise changes, or the newer seats... which didn't really seem like it'd tell me that much relevant about the later production car I'd be getting.. (I've already sat in one in a showroom, and driven an S using AP a decent bit, so mainly things like handling, ride, and noise are the only things I don't have experience with)

Hi community,

I've seen a few Model 3s in the Cleveland area. I'm hoping this catches a model 3 owner's attention in Cleveland or possibly Columbus. I'm interested in paying someone to let my wife and I test drive their Model 3. About 10 minutes each.

My wife feels that she needs to test drive a car before we buy. I just got an invite to configure RWD, but I'm going to delay for dual motor. So I think the clock is ticking. Turo options are a little out of the way right now, and we really don't need a full day with a car.

Thank you,
Dave

Didn't Elon state by next month all stores will have a model 3 to test drive? I'm interested if this will be appointment only for reservations already or just for anyone.