Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 04/2013 P85 - Beautiful Metallic Blue with Gray Interior $42k

tpedwards

Apr 12, 2016
Fishers, IN
Up for sale is my 2013 P85. I have put the most recent 36,000 miles on it. Tires are approaching 20,000 miles, but show plenty of life left (OEM Continental: 245/35ZR-21 CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DW XL) on silver turbine OEM wheels (one of which was new with the set of tires).
Wear is fairly light due to original Paint Armor still intact. There are, however, a few tiny paint chips on the hood. There is a very faint ding on the hood just to the left of the frunk hatch area.
Gray leather Interior is in very good shape. I have twin six year olds, but they sit on booster seats and rarely come in direct contact with the leather.

Replaced items during my time with it:
3 out of 4 door handles
drive unit
MCU/screen
DC-to-DC converter
Right front fender with several trim pieces(*)
Rear hatch trim (to resolve condensation issue)

See it here:
https://onlyusedtesla.com/listing/model-s-2013-metallic-blue-04de8

(*) I had a fender bender in April 2018. Repairs were done by local Tesla-certified body shop. Internal components damaged were repaired by Tesla in Brentwood, TN.

Attachments

• P07409 Option Codes.png
    P07409 Option Codes.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

tpedwards

Apr 12, 2016
Fishers, IN
I didn’t say it was firm :)

I should have followed with a hearty OBO.

Also, most of the used listed are in California and six weeks away. I am not expecting to get more than $39k. They also may have been damaged. Mine also has more options than those less than $42k, especially 21”, pano, SAS and UHFS.

Last edited:

Seven7

Jun 30, 2013
Sarasota, Florida
I didn’t say it was firm :)

I should have followed with a hearty OBO.

Also, most of the used listed are in California and six weeks away. I am not expecting to get more than $39k. They also may have been damaged. Mine also has more options than those less than $42k, especially 21”, pano, SAS and UHFS.

It's an excellent starting price and competitive with other cars out there.

FlyinLow

Enjoy the journey
Feb 5, 2018
Dang. Private party sales are the best way to get a clean car with service history right now!

Great price. GLWS.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC