TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ModeI_N, Jan 1, 2020.

1. ModeI_N

ModeI_N Member

*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

I purchased a new 2020 Model S and have no need for this Corded Mobile Connector.
    It is BRAND NEW and still UNOPENED in ORIGINAL Storage Bag.

I am located in Chicago and willing to drive some distance to meet. I am willing to also ship contingent that buyer pays shipping.
    Payment accepted - Cash (preferred), Venmo, Zelle

Message me an offer and I'll text my contact info to coordinate.

Of note - There is also an adapter included in the bag

---------------------------------------------------------
    Description (as per Tesla website)
    The Corded Mobile Connector features a NEMA 14-50 plug and improved charging speeds (versus standard Gen 2 Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 adapter).

Includes:

1 x NEMA-14-50 corded mobile connector (with 20’ cable)

1 x storage bag

The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling.

This bundle includes:

• Mobile Connector (20 feet)
    • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
    • Cable organizing bag
    • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
    Included adapter

2. MatildaModel3

MatildaModel3 Member

How much are you asking?

3. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

Not Ebay. Please list price. Also dont you think it might be a good idea to keep this as you never know when it will come in handy? ;)

• Like x 1
  4. MatildaModel3

MatildaModel3 Member

How much for the mobile charger?

5. Target

Target Supporting Member

I live in the Chicago Suburbs and would buy this from you today if the price is right.

6. jh15

jh15 Member

Hello, my cord just became intermittent yesterday Was looking to buy. This is only way I can charge at home. Using nema 14-50 outlet in garage.
    May 2017 S

7. serendipitous

serendipitous Member

Just a note - the description you posted is not for the item that came with your 2020 Model S. Your car came with a Gen2 UMC with a NEMA 5-15 adapter. The first part of your description is incorrect now - it does not come with a 14-50 adapter and that description seems to be for a Gen1 connector.