Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

ModeI_N

Aug 3, 2016
Driver
*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

I purchased a new 2020 Model S and have no need for this Corded Mobile Connector.
It is BRAND NEW and still UNOPENED in ORIGINAL Storage Bag.

I am located in Chicago and willing to drive some distance to meet. I am willing to also ship contingent that buyer pays shipping.
Payment accepted - Cash (preferred), Venmo, Zelle

Message me an offer and I'll text my contact info to coordinate.

Of note - There is also an adapter included in the bag

---------------------------------------------------------
Description (as per Tesla website)
The Corded Mobile Connector features a NEMA 14-50 plug and improved charging speeds (versus standard Gen 2 Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 adapter).

Includes:

1 x NEMA-14-50 corded mobile connector (with 20’ cable)

1 x storage bag

The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling.

This bundle includes:

• Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
Included adapter

jh15

Apr 10, 2018
Maine
I live in the Chicago Suburbs and would buy this from you today if the price is right.

I purchased a new 2020 Model S and have no need for this Corded Mobile Connector.
It is BRAND NEW and still UNOPENED in ORIGINAL Storage Bag.

I am located in Chicago and willing to drive some distance to meet. I am willing to also ship contingent that buyer pays shipping.
Payment accepted - Cash (preferred), Venmo, Zelle

Message me an offer and I'll text my contact info to coordinate.

Of note - There is also an adapter included in the bag

---------------------------------------------------------
Description (as per Tesla website)
The Corded Mobile Connector features a NEMA 14-50 plug and improved charging speeds (versus standard Gen 2 Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 adapter).

Includes:

1 x NEMA-14-50 corded mobile connector (with 20’ cable)

1 x storage bag

The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling.

This bundle includes:

• Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
Included adapter
Hello, my cord just became intermittent yesterday Was looking to buy. This is only way I can charge at home. Using nema 14-50 outlet in garage.
May 2017 S

serendipitous

Sep 10, 2019
Maryland, USA
Just a note - the description you posted is not for the item that came with your 2020 Model S. Your car came with a Gen2 UMC with a NEMA 5-15 adapter. The first part of your description is incorrect now - it does not come with a 14-50 adapter and that description seems to be for a Gen1 connector.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC