Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*FOR SALE* (1) Corded Mobile Connector Set [included with my 2020 Model S Purchase]

I purchased a new 2020 Model S and have no need for this Corded Mobile Connector.
It is BRAND NEW and still UNOPENED in ORIGINAL Storage Bag.

I am located in Chicago and willing to drive some distance to meet. I am willing to also ship contingent that buyer pays shipping.
Payment accepted - Cash (preferred), Venmo, Zelle

Message me an offer and I'll text my contact info to coordinate.

Of note - There is also an adapter included in the bag

---------------------------------------------------------
Description (as per Tesla website)
The Corded Mobile Connector features a NEMA 14-50 plug and improved charging speeds (versus standard Gen 2 Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 adapter).

Includes:

1 x NEMA-14-50 corded mobile connector (with 20’ cable)

1 x storage bag

The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling.

This bundle includes:

• Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
Included adapter

I live in the Chicago Suburbs and would buy this from you today if the price is right.

I purchased a new 2020 Model S and have no need for this Corded Mobile Connector.
It is BRAND NEW and still UNOPENED in ORIGINAL Storage Bag.

I am located in Chicago and willing to drive some distance to meet. I am willing to also ship contingent that buyer pays shipping.
Payment accepted - Cash (preferred), Venmo, Zelle

Message me an offer and I'll text my contact info to coordinate.

Of note - There is also an adapter included in the bag

---------------------------------------------------------
Description (as per Tesla website)
The Corded Mobile Connector features a NEMA 14-50 plug and improved charging speeds (versus standard Gen 2 Mobile Connector with NEMA 5-15 adapter).

Includes:

1 x NEMA-14-50 corded mobile connector (with 20’ cable)

1 x storage bag

The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla. It’s a compact bundle that can charge your car from different outlets at medium to low speeds. We recommend installing a Wall Connector at home and leaving the Tesla Mobile Connector in the trunk of the car as a backup option while traveling.

This bundle includes:

• Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
Included adapter
Hello, my cord just became intermittent yesterday Was looking to buy. This is only way I can charge at home. Using nema 14-50 outlet in garage.
May 2017 S

Just a note - the description you posted is not for the item that came with your 2020 Model S. Your car came with a Gen2 UMC with a NEMA 5-15 adapter. The first part of your description is incorrect now - it does not come with a 14-50 adapter and that description seems to be for a Gen1 connector.